Chapter 19

Blake's pov
today was the show and i was pretty hyped! i got up and took a shower and got dressed. Ava woke up after i was done and she got ready too.

after we both got ready we went downstairs to eat breakfast with everyone. i was kinda upset because Ava was leaving tomorrow back to LA. she has her meeting for the Rock Records label.

we were now downstairs getting a table so we can all sit together. it was a buffet so we went to get food. i got my food and sat back down in my seat. Ava came back after we and sat next to me. Cameron came with his food and just more people added to our table.

"are you excited for the meeting Ava?" cameron asked.

"yeah!" she said with a smile:)

after we were all done we headed down to the area we would be performing in. it was now about 12:00pm and we were at the area. it was a 15 minute drive. supporters were lined up already, they got excited when they saw the tour bus drive up in the back.

we all got out and entered inside the building. we we're in the back and they told us to wait in the backstage rooms. we sat down on the couch they had in there and just talked until they called us again.

"are you excited?" Ava asked smiling.

"i guess, kinda nervous."

"why you guys will do great!" she said kissing my cheek.

it was time for us to go on.

"good luck!" Ava said waving, i then left the room.

i'm gonna be honest this was probably our best show, i don't know why bu i had a feeling. after the show and meetngreet it was time to go back to the hotel. i had a surprise planned for Ava tonight, i'm excited!

we got to our room and i told Ava to get dressed up nice and that we're going to dinner with the guys but it's just us two but she doesn't know that;) after she took her shower i took a shower and i got dress in nice clothing.

i opened the door from my bathroom and i saw Ava sitting on the floor with a full face of makeup and she was doing her hair while talking on the phone. she looked beautiful, as always. i went back in the bathroom to do a hair but not that much. Aca walked in the bathroom.

"i'm ready!" she said turning me around. she kissed me and it made me blush.

"you look stunning."

"aww thanks same to you." she said which made us both laugh.

we left the hotel room. the uber was already here so we got in the car.

"where is cameron and everyone?" she asked.

"it's just us actually." i said.

"blake what is this?" she asked smiling.

"let's just go see." i said opening the car door for her. she sat inside the car.

we were close by the place and i was holding Ava's hand and she was on her phone. i was just looking with her on her phone. i was nervous i wanted everything to go as planned.

we were here, it was a small outdoor restaurant. i told them my name and we were sat under the lights which were outside. the waiter brought us water and gave us menus and said they'll be back in 10 minutes.

Ava looked so stunning i just looked at her while she read off the menu. she looked up at me,
"what?" she asked blushing and smiling, making her looking back down at the menu.

we ordered our food and i took out something from my pocket.

"Ava, i've been in love with you since the day i went you, even when we weren't dating i still was in love with you. you make me happy even when i have the worst day ever. i would do anything for you so i have this."

pulling out from my pocket was a necklace, it had a small heart and inside it said "a+b" she held it and looked at it, smiling.

"aww blake this is the cutest thing ever. can you put it on?" she said smiling. i stood up and i went to her. she moved her hair from the back and i put the necklace on her. she touched and looking at the camera on her phone to see how it looked on her.

"blake this is beautiful i love you so much." the food came and we ate.

after dinner we ordered dessert and shared it. after we left and took a little walk in the little town we were in. she held tightly on my arm and we just walked.

" i'm gonna miss you when i go back to LA, i don't even know when i'll see you again." she said.

"ok, i'll call you everyday." i said. we stopped and a frozen yogurt place. after the uber came to pick us up and bring us back to the hotel, this was on of the best nights i could have asked for, i love Ava so much, so much i can't even explain...