chapter 16

blake's pov
me and ava ran to our room like little kids running to a toy store. i opened the door and we jumped on the bed and had a pillow fight.

we are such a weird couple, lol. after our pillow fight we laid down on one bed. we laid there staring at each. there was a little strand of hair in ava's face so i moved that for her.

she kissed me.
"i love you blake"

"i love you too."
and i kissed her forehead

ava got up and she sat by her suitcase on the floor. she grabbed her computer and sat back on the bed next to me.

she turned it on and she checked her email. i went to the bathroom to change my hoodie. i hear ava squeal and i run back to the room.

"WHAT WHAT" i said
"come her look at this!"

i walked by her and started reading the email.

Dear Ava,
my name is Casper Smole and i'm from rock records. i wanted to ask you if you wanted to record a song. i saw your videos on youtube and i had to find you! please email me back asap! hope we can get together to talk my number is.....
just give me a call
-Casper Smole

"wow ava congratulations!!" i said hugging her then kissing her.
"omg i can't wait, i'm gonna call him right now!" she went out to the balcony to call casper.

i read a little more and i saw that it said "sent from new york."

new york? that's so far... i'm not going to say anything to ava, i really want the best for her. she ended the call and came back into the room. i stood up and walked to her.

"oh my god blake he said he will meet with me next saturday back in LA!"

"that's awesome"

"what's wrong?"

"no nothing i'm just hungry, wanna get something to eat?"

"sure!"

my hurt was breaking more and more i thought of it...