chapter 4

Blake's POV
today is camerons birthday. it's been 3 days since i last saw him, at his house, when i hung out with ava, yeah. me and Aaron packed our bags and ava brought over some of cameron's clothes yesterday and we packed for him so it wouldn't be "suspicious."

it was 9:30. i texted cameron happy birthday. we invited some people to stay over and a lot to the party😉, haha lol.we just invited a bunch of close people to cameron. we left the apartment and went to go eat, mark joined too.

we went to urth cafe, ate and started heading north to the cabin.

Ava's POV
today was cameron's birthday. i walked in to his room, he was sleeping and you know what that means. i jumped on his bed, played happy birthday from my phone till he woke up😂

he woke and started laughing. he then stood up and started tickling me. i love how me and cameron have a brother/sister relationship. i don't have any siblings, sad right😂 jk. i don't really care for being an only child.

then chris came and we all decided to go to breakfast. i also invited aunt gina and sierra to join us!! we got to the place and we sand happy birthday to cameron there!!

after aunt gina and sierra went home, but we'll see them later. we went back home but cameron said that they had a surprise for him at dolce and gabbana! he left with cameron and aaron texted me that they left to go to the cabin.

we decided that we are going to pretend that aaron's car broke down, then cameron and "i will go get him." the cabin is only an hour away. it has a pool and 5 bedrooms! big house i'm i right or im i right?😂

after cameron got back we started the plan. (i'm so cheesy😂)
Cameron: hey aaron what's up?!
Aaron: hey cameron so my car broke down and i was wondering if like you or ava could pick me up?
Cameron: oh yeah sure, where are you?
Aaron: ill send you the point on maps where.
Cameron: ok be there in a minute.

"what happened?" i asked. "aaron's car broke down so we're going to pick him up." he replied. i nodded my head and we quickly went to the car. this was exciting!, lol.

he started the car and we went to "get aaron." in about 20 minutes we got to the cabins. cameron did say anything he was just looking for aaron. we found aaron and his car. cameron stopped the car and we went to aaron.

cameron looked at his car and then we made a dog come out. "aww look at the dog!!" i said petting it. "oh i think it came from those people's backyard." aaron said. i made the dog follow me to the backyard to put him there. in the backyard everybody was

there yo surprise cameron. they saw me and told me to scream. i screamed so loud, some people got scared. i heard aaron and cameron running towards the backyard. then we got ready. we saw cameron and aaron then "SURPRISE!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMERON!!" everybody said.

he was so surprised, confused and happy! i ran up to him and hugged him. i'm happy that the plan worked out. after we all partied and had a good time!!

heyy so sorry i didn't update for the longest time i don't have a good excuse why😂
but i hope you liked the chapter!! comment and vote for more!!
xoxo💕