chapter 15

Blake's POV
today was the the texas show. we got to the hotel really late so i just fell asleep last night. i got up and took a shower. then joey, hunter, Charles, Brandon and i went to got get some breakfast.

there were supporters already by the door which was crazy! we went to ihop and we guys really can't go anywhere in public. why? because we went crazy....

Ava's POV
I got on the plane to Texas. it was 10:30 when i go there. go past security and stuff and waited til we could bored the plane. after i got on the plane and it was a really short ride there, only 2 hours.

2 hours later....
i landed in texas and it was now 12:30 and i have a couple hours left so i decided to go get lunch since i was starving. i got an uber and went to a cafe near by.

i was only 10 minutes from the venue so i could walk. there tbh. i was so excited to see Blake! i missed him so much!!! i ordered my food and sat by the window.

i texted cameron what were going to do when i surprise him. so when Blake is on stage i will go on and surprise him, he won't suspect a thing!

Blake's POV
it was now time for the meet and greets there were so many supporters oml! there was this one girl and she brought a poster and it said "Ava and Blake are Goals!"

which that made me miss Ava more then i did, lol. after the meet and greet was the show. first we got the supporters excited and they announced our names one by one.

after that we all got on stage and went "nobody came to the magcon show guys" and turned to all the supporters going cRazy!!

then me and hunter went on stage and played a game, we decided to play truth or dare. "ok hunter, truth or dare?" "uhhhhh dare duh!!" hunter said. "i dare you to put pie whip cream in your face!"

"oh nooooo" he said laughing. he got handed whip cream on a plate. "1, 2, 3!" i both said. hunter ran off stage and i ran to get him. "ready hunter?" i asked. "i guess?!" he said.

he smashes it in his face and everybody's laughing and screaming!! "fine blake!" hunter said laughing. "truth or dare." hunter asked me.

"uhhhh dare?" i said. "haha ok!" he laughed. "i dare you to let me dumb water on you!!" he said. "ok fine i need a cool off!" i said laughing.

i closed my eyes really tight and didn't open them. then out of now where the crowd goes wild? i open my eyes and there pointing behind me.

i turn around and i see Ava standing right there! i run and pick her up and spin her around. i hug her so tight i thought i was going to suffocate her lol. i kissed and i everyone went "awwwwww!" she had the biggest smile on her face.

she went up the microphone and went "were you surprised?" she asked. "uh yeah!" i said laughing. after the show me and ava just spent time together. i missed her so much!