Drunk!JunkRat x Roadhog

(Run out of creative titles. *shrug*)

Mako sat in the booth, a glass of water in front of him. It was halfway empty showing that he had taken a sip or two. He watched his boss fall over in the other seat, drool falling from his mouth. With a sigh, RoadHog put his hand to his face. "Jamie, get up." He only recieved a groan.

"Now." Another groan. Mako gave up to get Out of his side and move to Jamie. He grabbed the smaller junkers hand to pull him up. Jamie clearly didn't want to get up to he made his body go limp as Hog kept pulling him up. It was obvious that he was too intoxicated since he couldn't even stand, not like he wanted to anyway.

Mako picked him up and held the Rat under his arm, sighing heavily. He giggles in his bodyguards grip but then passed out. Mako grumbles as he walked out and put his boss in his sidecar.

As Mako sat on the bike's seat to turn it on, he began to drive away. The large bike roaring under his weight as he drove in the rain. He held a straight face under his mask, his eyes on the road. As he kept his gaze ahead of him, he didn't notice as Jamie started to stand up.

The Rat began to shake a bit, almost tumbling and falling out of the bike. RoadHog turned to look at him quickly. "Jamie!!" RoadHog grabbed him and yanked him down, to then pull the bike over. "What the hell is wrong with you?! Why would you do that?!"

Jamie giggles and stumbled a bit. "Silly piggy... " Jamie then poked the masks snout, smiling. RoadHog started and let out a growl. His large hands grabbed the smaller man and shook him.

"Don't you understand that you could've died?!!?" He choked back a few sobs but shook his head. He dropped Jamison and turned away. "Don't you understand that I actually care about you?" Hog then began to walk away, not caring if Jamie tried to stop him or not. He just had to get away for a bit.