Him, and His Sons

Sebastian's POV

"Welcome home!" I greeted my mom and Dad at the door. They just came back from the shop.

Levi and Eren both ran down the stairs.

"Mommy! Daddy!" They both yelled and immediately each twin held onto mom and dad's legs.

They both laughed at the twins for grabbing onto their legs and proceeded to drag them into the kitchen.

Oh! I almost forgot to introduce myself! After all this is my point of view. Or POV whatever.

My name is Sebastian. My Japanese name is Arata. I have two brothers, they're twins. I'm six years old and they're both 4. I look more like dad and my brothers look more like mom.

Anyways, they both dragged those annoying twins to the kitchen and sat them down on a chair.

"What do you guys want to eat?" Dad asked.

"Anything really" my mom said as she patted her stomach. She said that she was pregnant again. Though I don't know if the baby is a boy or girl.

"Mommy! Mommy! When can I see the baby?"

"In a few months. Don't worry Levi" she smiled warmly at him.

"When the baby comes can I hug her?" Eren asked.

"Her? How would you know if it's a her?"

"I don't know. But I want a sister. They're cool and besides I'm stuck with that guy!" He pointed a finger at Levi.

Levi stuck his tongue out and then looked over at me.

"Sebby!" He said, while he tried to reach me with his short arms. I leaned in and he hugged me with his shirt arms.

"Me too! Me too!" Yelled Eren. I walked over and hugged Eren as well. Mom laughed at our "cuteness" as she would say.

--End of Chapter 1--

Short but pretty fluffy?