Epilogue: Henrietta

Last day of senior year. I stood around in my graduation gown and waited for them to group up and call everyone's names. After we came back to the US, I didn't get to go to the same school as my old friends. Which made me sad but I got over it. I was alone for the most part of senior year until I saw someone familiar in my homeroom. 

When he introduce himself, I knew right away it was him. 

"Hello my name is Ciel Phantomhive" 

"Hello Ciel! My name is Henrietta Ginoza" 

"H-Henrietta?" His blue eyes lit up. 

"Yes Ciel. It's me" We caught up with each other and I found out why he was here. He was here because his parents died in a murder, then his house was set on fire. 

All that time I had realized that I had fallen hopelessly in love. Why hopelessly? Because he would always be dating girls in high school. I had stayed single because I was waiting for him, but then I realized that he was never going to love me the way I loved him anyway. 

So there I was standing in the secluded area of the room, with Ciel. Away from all of the students. 

"I have something to tell you" We both said at the same time. 

"You go first" I offered. 

"No you go"

"It'd be better if you went first though..." 

"Fine. I have something to say. I've been holding it in since the beginning of senior year" 

"And that would be?"

"I love you. But not as a friend but more than that. I understand if you don't feel the same way.."  

"Then why did you date all of those girls?" 

"Because I thought you weren't into me. I dated them to push my feelings to the side, but you. You are the one that makes me goddamn happy whenever I'm with you" 

"I love you too. I've been waiting to say it to you" 

"Then, will you be my girlfriend?" 

"Yes, you idiot"