The Youngest, Meeting Her Father

Henrietta's POV

It took a while but we finally did it. We planned a way to get mom and dad back. We all learned the ins and outs of the Sybil System. We learned how to use a gun. We learned self defense and hand to hand combat. We learned many things during the few months that we had.

"You know what to do. Right?" Sebastian asked me. I nodded my head and walked over to the PSB. When I got in a 30 feet radius of the building I had made myself look like I was lost and needed to find my mom and dad. Which coincidentally I was. I must've walked into the graveyard because I saw tombstones all around me.

Uncle had told me of an enforcer that helped mom and dad escape years ago. Her name was Shion. As I was walking through the cemetery, I saw the familiar name, carved out onto the stone.

Karanomori Shion

May 25, 2085 - October 9, 2117.

I kneeled down in front of the grave and bowed to her.

"T-Thank you for the love you've given my parents, so they could raise my brothers and have me."

I bowed again and then stood up.

"You there." It was a deep voice.

I looked up from the grave and turned around at him. He looks familiar. He has glasses and short hair tied into a pony tail. He looks like Sebastian. His eyes widen when he looks like me.

"Is something the matter?" I asked.

"N-No.. You just remind me of my father somehow.."

"What's your name?"

"Nobuchika Ginoza"

Bingo.

"What's your name?" I panic for a split second and then I answer.

"(L/N). Yui (L/N)."

He nodded his head in approval and the looked at me again. "So why are you here?"

"I can't find my parents..."

"What makes you think you'll find them here?"

"I came to pay my respects to someone I know" I looked back onto Auntie Shion's grave.

"What was she to you?"

"She was someone special to my mom and dad."

"Where are your parents?"

"That I don't know."

"Yui!" I heard a familiar voice call my name. It was Sebastian. Isn't he gonna get caught if he's here?

"Arata?"

"I found mom and dad, we can go home now-" He looked at the tombstone with Shion's name on it.

"Auntie..." I tugged on his sweater lightly and he turned his direction to Ginoza. His eyes widened and then pulled me by my wrist.

"We have to leave now. Sorry" He said to Ginoza and then we both walked away.

We got back home and Sebastian ran into the living room.

"I SAW DAD!" he yelled out.

Everyone stood up and I stood there in the doorway.

"Seriously?"

"Is he doing well?"

"Does he look the same?"

"He does. Henrietta saw him." Sebastian pointed at me.

"T-That was dad?"

"Yeah"

"If I knew, I could've tried to talk to him more..."

"It's ok Ria. You'll get another chance to talk to him"

And that was when, I met my dad for the first time.

--End of Chapter 8--