Epilogue: Levi

It was graduation day. Last year of college and I would be pushed out into the real world. Me and Petra have been thinking about moving together for a while, but at the time it was just a thought. 

"Levi Hikaru Ginoza" said the announcer. The crowd clapped and Henrietta cheered the loudest, per usual. It was this, I was graduating the police academy. I was given my diploma and I walked off of the stage. 

----

I stood around in the crowd, trying to locate my family and Petra. This would be the first time Petra would meet my family.

"Levi!" I recognized the cheerful voice. 

"Petra!" She ran up to me and hugged me. 

"Congrats! You made it" 

I laughed a little bit. "Ooh! Is this Petra?" I jolted a little before looking down a bit. 

"Henrietta! You scared me!" she laughed a little bit. 

"Mom and dad are looking for you" 

"Where's Seb?"

"He's congratulating Eren right now. And looking for you too" 

"Levi! There you are!" It was mom. 

"Mom!" 

She smirked before hugging me. "Is this Petra?" 

"Yes." 

"Oh my! I have many stories to tell you about Levi!" She said to Petra. 

"Please don't mom" I said. 

"Please do" Said Henrietta. I smacked her lightly on the back of her head. "Ouch! Levi's a bully" 

"Tch." 

"There you are Levi!" 

"Hey Seb" 

"Congrats on graduating. Now you can get me coffee" I rolled my eyes. 

I looked over to Petra who was laughing so hard she was clutching her stomach. 

"I didn't know Levi was like that as a child" She smiled. Her smiles could light up a city. In that moment in time she was the most beautiful girl in the world. 

"Come Petra! We must get to know each other!" Mom said and she agreed. As they were skipping off into the far part of the crowd, dad patted me on the shoulder and whispered in my ear:

"She's a keeper. Remember that"