Them, Missing

Sebastian's POV

--6 Years After the Incident--

Six years ago, Mom gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Henrietta. After that, me, Levi, and Eren were sat down by mom. She told us that she had to leave. She said that she would be back in no time, and that she'll bring Dad with her.

All of us were happy, and so she left us in the care of Auntie Akira. But then, six years had gone by, and mom and dad weren't home. They never called us. Or sent us anything. All we had was a picture of them, on the walls of the cafe.

----

It was Henrietta's birthday. She was going to turn seven today. She's four years younger than the twins and I'm six years older than her.

Me and my brothers all got ready and prepared to make cake, well I did. Those two can't do anything besides study and fight.

I made the cake with ease and then we all went upstairs to Henrietta's room. I opened the blinds to the room and Levi lightly poked her cheek.

"Wake up birthday girl" Eren said in a sing-song tone. Her eyes fluttered open and smiled at the sight of us.

"Good morning!" Levi said softly.

Henrietta crawled out of bed and began to get ready. Unlike us, Henrietta had short light brown hair, apparently it's like grandpa's. She had light brown eyes which was also a trait from him.

Many people have the impression that she's a girly girl that loves dresses. That's not all entirely true. She does like being girly once in a while, but most of the time she wears clothes that we casually wear. According to Auntie Akira, we dress well.

"My friends are coming over today. Is that ok?" She asked. We all nodded our heads and I went downstairs to check on the cake.

--Time Skip--

"Welcome!" Henrietta greeted her friends.

A group of friends entered the cafe. "These are my brothers! The tallest one is Sebastian, that one's Eren, and the shortest is Levi"

"Hey!" Levi said. Me and Eren just laughed. Her friends introduced themselves one by one.

Triela. She was the tallest one of all. She had blonde hair tied into two long ponytails. She seems quite protective over Henrietta.

Rico. She has boy short blond hair and dresses like a boy. Kinda like Henrietta when she's with us.

Claes. She has grey long hair and wears glasses. Henrietta says that she loves to read books.

Angelica. She's the oldest out of all of them. She looks like Claes but without the glasses.

Ciel. He has blue eyes and navy blue hair. He probably dyed it. It looks fine on him I guess.

Pinocchio. That's a very interesting name. He has blond messy hair and looks sad most of the time, unless he's with Henrietta or Triela.

They all went to Henrietta's room and hung out there for the most part. As I was about to walk up the stairs when I heard the phone ring.

"Auntie the phone's ringing!"

"Can you get it? I'm busy"

I went over to the phone and swiped the screen. I held the phone to my ear and in my best husky voice I answered.

"Hello?"

"Is this Sebastian?" the voice was light and vaguely familiar.

"Tis I"

"Get your brothers and sister here now."

"How do you kn-"

"Just get them!" The voice sounds desperate.

"Eren! Levi! Get Henrietta and come here!" I heard footsteps run downstairs.

"Do you need something Sebby?" Henrietta asked.

I put the phone on speaker and all of us listened in.

"W-Where's Henrietta?" Her eyes widened at the sound of her name.

"Ok, who the hell are you? Show yourself!" Eren said.

"Calm down Eren." Levi said.

"I will not show myself, for the sake of your parents." It was a different voice.

"You know where Mom and Dad are?" Levi screamed into the phone.

"Yes, I have them here with me right now actually. Ginoza, (Y/N), say hi to your children."

"Sebastian! Protect your siblings at all cost-" We all heard a bone crack through the other line. "Agh!" It was a man's voice.

"D-Dad?"

"Protect them Sebastian. For me and Dad" It was definitely Mom's voice.

"M-Mommy? D-Daddy?" Henrietta asked with tears in her eyes.

"Bye-bye for now" The sinister voice said and then it hung up.

--End of Chapter 4--