They, Searching

Sebastian's POV

We spent the next six years with Uncle Katsuo. I'm now eighteen, the twins are sixteen, and Henrietta is twelve. The four of us are still as close as ever.

We've been trying to find our mom and dad, but we don't have the slightest clue where to start. No one has told us anything. Sometimes Uncle will leave the house at night, and then come back with bruises. All this time, I haven't once saw, spoke, or heard from mom or dad. Me and everyone else try to keep our hue down, however Uncle was arrested because his hue was to cloudy.

----

"What was mom and dad like?" Henrietta asked.

Me and the twins from for a moment.

"Well, they were kind people, that loved to help people all around them" I began.

"They're both strong people and Auntie Akira told me that they were once a part of the military." Eren said.

"Though, they said that they weren't in the military, they did something that was similar to that."

"Something about a system I think" Eren said.

"Sybil?"

"Do you think they were the Inspector and enforcer that escaped the country?" I asked.

"Maybe... I don't know." Levi said.

I forgot Henrietta was here with us.

"To sum up, mom and dad were the best" I said.

"O-Oh! I wanna meet them badly that's why...."

The room fell silent and then we heard the door open.

"I'm home!"

"Welcome back Uncle!" Henrietta said.

"Hello Yui. Can you put these in the kitchen?" 

"I'll help too!" Said the twins.

"I'll put away the things" I said.

"Great! Thank you guys. Oh and I need to speak to you all, especially you Arata"

I nodded my head and began to put away the groceries.

When we all finished, the five of us sat down in the living room.

"I've been wanting to tell you guys for a while. About the events are are happening as of right now. But I couldn't bring myself to do so"

"What events?" Eren said.

"The events that led up to your mom and dad's disappearance. And after that" 

"W-What?" Levi said. 

"You're parents are alive and well, however..." 

"However what?" Henrietta spoke up.

"The MWPSB brainwashed them, so now they nothing about you guys. They don't know that you exist or were even their children in the first place." 

I felt as if someone had stabbed me right in the heart. "So what you're saying is that... Mom and Dad have no idea who we are?" 

"Yes..." 

"So what do we do?" Eren asked. 

"Do mom and dad know each other?" I asked. 

"I don't know about that, but most likely not." 

Eren and Levi both got up. 

"I'm tired of this shit!" Eren cursed to our uncle. 

"Yeah! Why the hell are we doing here for?" 

"We need to go find them!" Henrietta agreed. 

I stood up "This is our parents. And weather you like it our not, we are going to bring them back!" 

"Yui! Hikaru! Kaoru! Arata! You can't go! It's to dangerous!" 

"Why not?"Henrietta asked. 

"Because, they told your parents to kill you on the spot if they were to find you!" 

"How the hell would they know what we look like?" 

"Because your father had your baby picture! They used a program that predicts what you will look like in the future!" 

"Not me though." Henrietta said. 

"W-What?" 

"Mom left after she gave birth to me. She has no baby picture of me. And even if she did, all babies look the same if you think about it really." 

"Plus she looks like dad's dad. He can't shoot her" Eren said. 

"Kaoru. It's still not safe. What about you guys-" 

"Henrietta has never met mom or dad before." I spoke up, "Me, Eren, and Levi have all met mom and dad and lived with them, even if it was for a few years." 

They all nodded at the thought. 

"Besides Henrietta would never be harmful to them. Maybe the three of us, but not her" Levi said. 

"F-Fine.." Uncle said. 

"Fine what?" 

"We can bring back your parents." 

"We?" 

"Well, you do need someone that can work a gun. Right?" 

--End of Chapter 7--