@SehaliahDuRessac

Authors name: SehaliahDuRessac

Character: Jenelle Rockward

Book: Speechless (unpublished)

Genre: HP fanfic

Help: 
I need help with my main character Jenelle Rockward, she is the daughter of the Death Eater Augustus Rockward (guy who kills Fred) and is a Hufflepuff, but many call her Oppapuff because of people spreading rumours about how unlike a Hufflepuff she is.
The book is set in the third Harry Potter book and this is where I'm stuck, Jenelle is a girl who is very invested in inventing. She has been since her mother left her alone to travel for her work, and she is very talented at it. I also want to make her a Efthymia, a creature I made up that is the opposite of a Dementor. It's not like she is one it's just that Efthymia's are not a being and have to go inside a strong willed child at birth. But I feel like she has to many things she's good at, of course she has her flaws like flunking Herbology every year and unconsciously shutting out people because she is always in her thoughts but I still am not sure is I should write another book with an Efthymia in it or try and work with it.
(Also please Efthymia's are my creation if you want to use the idea in a book please message me first.)