Meeting a Boy Name Henry

Hana open her eyes and was being blind by the sun and she put her arm in her face to block the shine she got up and notice something strange. She saw hard concrete road and she notice she was in the middle of the road she ran quickly to the nearest sidewalk so she won't be road kill.

She saw her adopted parents on the floor too. Mr. Solorio with blue flannels shirt and blue jeans with a belt with boot's and a cowboy brown hat. Mrs. Solorio had a long pink dress with blue stripes on the bottom if her dress with a brown jacket and black boots, whit her gray hair up.

"Mom, dad!!" Hana ran to them and was shacking them "Wake up!"

Betty got up and woke up her husband "Ben, Ben!!" Ben open his eyes and she said "Get up"

Mr. Solorio try his best to get up, as Hana was helping she turn and stare at the village, She was downtown in a small town and saw people walking and staring at her. She knew she wasn't in LA anymore, but instead a weird village they never sense before, As they walk around town she saw a clock a top of a library, and people greeting here as she and Mr and Mrs. Solorio where walking. Then Hana saw a young boy with black hair and wearing jeans and a blue coat whit a scarf that was red and grayish. He walk up to her and said "Hi i'm Henry was your name?"

Hana all the sudden remember about a brother she has with the same name but it said that he was older than her he looks young almost her age maybe. "I'm Hana and these are my parents"

Henry wave at them when Mr.Solorio smile while Betty just wave back. Henry then ask her how she came to Storybrooke she told him a bean brought them, Henry look suprize and stay quite for a while then he brought Hana and her adopted parents to a restaurant.

"This is Granny's one of the best places you'll eat" he said he walk up to Granny and whisper to her, she came up to Hana and her parents to greet them and offer them a chair. Hana look around the room and she really like the place, Henry sat next to her and they talk awhile until there food came. Hana was starving and so did Ben and Betty.

"Do you know 2 people with the names Emma and Killian?"

Henry stop eating and put his drink down and look at Hana his face look supersized and Hana had a feeling this boy knew who where her parents.

"Yhea I do know why you ask?"

Betty then answered "Those people are Hana's parents she has been looking for them forever we found her in our doorstep but that was  15 years ago!"

"wai...it  do you know there last name?"

"Yes I believe is Swan and Jones"

Henry got up and was looking around and then Hana said these words that shock Henry.

"Are you Henry...... as Henry my brother??"