I Need Help....

"Is Hana...." Gideon began to cry, tears where starting to form in his eyes and Belle knew something was wrong.
"Gideon... What are you talking about?" Belle ask worrying what may have happen to her. "The black fairy...." He said and his head was down, Belle eyes grew and Gideon notice it, "she's not dead....." He added.
Belle felt relief she sighted and put her hand in her son's face and smile, "What happen?" She question him again, Gideon look at his mom and he let a tear fell down.

***
Hana been in the caves which felt like forever but really it's been 5 hours or more. She made a friend Phil but she felt she shouldn't be close to him cause who knows what may happen to him or her.
Hana been working in the mine she felt tired and hungry and worry about her family especially Gideon.
The kids where all the sudden running towards the gate and Hana just stood there she was looking behind her and Phil came and grab her hand, "what is going on??" She ask.
"Food" was all Phil said, she stood here with him and saw the black fairy appearing and gave the children bread and soup. She looks up and her eyes where staring at the saviors child. She smile wikely and handed Hana her food.
Hana look at the fairy angry, "something wrong dear?" She smile, Hana sook her head, "don't lie" she responded. Hana look up and sigh "how's Gideon" she question.
"Don't know, don't care!" She bark and twisted her hand and smoke came which made Hana back off and she was gone.
Hana was waking back and sat next to Phil. "You ok?" He questions, Hana smile at him and nodded she began eating she was starving, Phil began chewing turn around and stare at her, Hana turn "what is he staring?" She said in her head.
"What" Hana giggle "are you sure your ok??" He raise an eyebrow.
"What re you talking about!!" Hana question him, "You're crying" Phil pointed at her left cheek.
"No I'm not" Hana speak back she was sad but she did not felt like crying. "Yes you are!" Phil responded.
Hana touch her cheek it was wet, she was crying but how??? She did not felt that depress to cry.
She got up and began to walk back and forward, the. She trip and fell face down to the ground.
Phil got up and pick Hana up "you ok?" He questions. "Uggghhh" Hana whimper.
"Your bleeding "
Hana notice there was a scar in her right cheek a tiny horizontal line past threw her pale skin. She touched it and there was blood on her finger.

***
"Don't worry will get her" Belle said as scrolling threw some books. Gideon look down.
"I think we should tell the others" Belle said to Rumple. "Yes I believe so" he added.
He glance at Gideon and something caught his eye.
"Gideon your bleeding" he said, Gideon look confuses "Dad what are you talking about?"
Belle look at him "You have a scar" Gideon walk to a near by mirror and notice a horizontal line going threw his right cheek. But how??
He did not got hurt, and he can recall he did not scratch himself. He touch his cheek and saw blood on his finger and glance at his parents.

***
"I'm fine" Gideon and Hana said at the same time.

I'm done!!! I'm sorry if is short but I did this in a whole day so hope you enjoy!!! Also Hana having Gideon tear and Gideon getting Hana scar??? What can it all mean!!!!!!