Breaking you out

Gideon was still looking at himself in the mirror and touching his scar, how did he even got it in the first place? He thought he may have scratch himself when he was rubbing his eye's from the tears. He turn around and saw his mom carry a bunch of old dusty books that look like it was from the 1800's.

"Sorry Gideon....." she apologize to him as she put the books in the counter. "What do you mean?" he question her afraid what she was going to say next.

"I can't find anything about the dark realm, nothing in these books even mention it" she answer him.Gideon sight and was thinking and thinking he then felt a light coming in his brain.

"I will save her myself then!" he told her, "Gideon!! If the black fairy know's that you broke her out.."

"Don't worry" he interrupt her, "I got a plan"

***

Hana was working in the mine she hasn't got use to it, yet. She glance at Phil and he seem's to know what to do. He had said he been here for nearly three years. He then look at Hana and she immediate look away.

She felt herself go red, she can't believe herself was she really staring him that long, "He must think i'm a creep" she thought. She then heard Phil giggle under his breath.

Hana laugh and he laugh whit her and they both stare into each other eye's, "Hey Hana?" Phil ask her, "Yes???" she sarcastically said, he then turn red and was rubbing his curly blonde hair.

"I was wondering if you...." he began, Hana stood quietly and began to smile, "If--- you want to--"

Then he was interrupted when a orange smoke came and a hooded figure appear and took his hood off and it was Gideon.

"Gideon???" Hana gasped, "Hana" Gideon said with a huge smile on his face, he walk towards her and grab her hand, Hana was confuse. 

"What are you??--" 

"Getting you out of here" he reply her and then he was dragging her, "Hana!!" 

Phil ran in front of Gideon, blocking his path. "You're not taking her!!" he bark. 

"Phil! You don't understand he is not kidnapping me!" Hana plea him, Phil look at Hana's face with confusion. 

Gideon had enough of this, "Let's g--" he began when Hana interrupted him, "Wait!!" we can't leave him!" she begged.

"Who??" he asked her raising his eyebrow, "Phil" Hana responded, Gideon then realize she was talking about the kid with the curly blonde hair. "I'm sorry Hana" he reply.

"NO!! If he is not coming then I won't go!" she inform him, Gideon look at her heartbroken.

"She can't be serious? Has she fall in----love with him? But I'm-----I mean----"  He then sigh and look at her, "If that is what you want then" 

He nodded Phil and he walk up to Hana, Gideon then raise his hand and they disappear.

***

They all the sudden appear in the middle of the town StoryBrooke, "I'm Back!!" Hana smile and ran to Phil, "Phil! I'm back!!" she squeal and hug him and he hug her back.

Phil then look around, "What is this place???" he ask, "Oh right he is not from Modern day"  Hana thought and grab his hand, "Don't worry my brother will show you around--- If I find him"

"Henry!!" Hana then said, "We need to find---my parents--Henry--my grandparents--!!"

"Hana calm down, well find them" he said, "Right" Hana smile.

"Hey Gide---" Hana then notice he was gone. She look around trying to find him, "Gideon???" she yelled, "GIDEON!!!!" she yell.

Hana then began to panic a little, and she felt tears rolling of her eyes and began crying. Phil ran up to her and hug her.

***

Gideon was back in the dark realm and was walking trying to get that Phil guy out of his head he then felt hot water rolling on his cheek then then touch it and realize he was crying.