The Truth

"You see Hana was left in our doorstep 15 years ago, there was note or nothing just her name and the necklace she wears." Betty explained to Regina. "Hana, has not open the necklace, until she finally turn 16, there was a magic bean and we all came here." She finish the story.

"Not only that but we time travel!" said Ben chuckling. Emma look at Regina and then she turn to Hana, she started to open her mouth, Hana was nervous thinking what is her real mom going to say. "Time travel? what year are you?" Emma ask her.

"where i'm am is 2032, but Henry say's is 2016" Hana explained to her.

"You said they are your adopted parents" Regina questions her, Hana gulp and she felt a drop of sweat coming from her forehead. "Yhea my parents left me when I was 1" she started to explain.

"The only thing I have left of them is just this heart silver necklace, I really wanted to meet and I wish I know why they left me, I just have so many questions... is just...." and she stop and look at Emma's eyes and then turn to Hook who was still eating his apple.

"I'm not born yet ..." she finally finish. Emma look at her and smile. "I bet you'll find them" she said in a smile, Hana smile back.

"Actually they are here" Henry said Emma.

"Oh you mean they live here in StoryBrooke?" She ask, Henry just nods. 

"Do you at least know there names?" Hook questions Hana. "yes the papers came today where we live it only just say's there names and her brother's name but it never explained where they live" Betty said.

"Cool... just tell us the names and where sure to find them" Emma said in a smile, If she finds out what are her parents name's she is sure to find them.

"Um... well..." Hana mumble she started to choke the words she glance at Henry and Henry nods to her she knew he meant "go on"

"There names are..... Emma and Killian" she finally confessed.

Emma was shocked and turn to Killan all he did was stare at the girl and back at Emma. Regina had no words.

Hana then look at Emma and she said. "My name is Hana Jones and I'm your daughter" 

*Sorry if this is a short chapter I currently write them in school like right now I promise the next is longer.*