The Evil Lord

OMG thank you guys so much for 100 views! I really hope we can keep going make sure to share also remember this story will take place before Hook propose to Emma that one episode that came out few days ago. Plus can you guess what Disney movie is being introduce??? Plus I smell love in the air for Hana but who???

Hana was walking across town she wanted to get familiar with it knowing this is the place where her family lives. She look every single detail about it the road the buildings the people in the streets, everything she try not to blink cause she didn't want to miss anything.

Hana wasn't alone she was accompanied by Henry, he is her tour guide although he did show her half the town when she first came threw the portal. Behind them Betty and Ben where also looking around town, Emma and Hook decide to go with them as well.

Hana felt awkwardness in the air, both of her parents are there, her adopted parents who have been living with them practically all her life, and her biological parents who only been with them for a year and doesn't have any sort of memory of them.  She can't blame them there must have been a reason why she was left in a doorstep of a couple who runs a farm.

"Oh do you guys want to go to Granny's??" Henry ask Hana and her adopted parents.

"Is really good" Emma added with a smile, Hana explains how they already been there only there time was interrupted when she found out Henry is her older brother. "Why not" Ben said with a smile and they started to enter the building.

Flashback:

It was a beautiful day in New Orleans, People singing and dancing in the streets, Smelling that beautiful food sent that came out of the restaurant. But somewhere in the shadow's a man was walking threw the valley. Mice ran when they heard his footsteps getting behind the trash. He look and look both way's before entering his building there. He open the door and revealing his lair there was puppets there and other crazy stuff.

He grab the newspaper he bought the kid and was looking at the headline saying

"Prince Naveen Comes To Town"

"So the Prince will be there ay...." He said in a sinister voice, He was walking to a cabin drawn and grab his cards and puppet's.

"Well I think this might work..."

End of flashback.

Hana was starving, she was glad that they went back to this restaurant she seem to really like the food, it wasn't bad like the other restaurants she's been with Betty and Ben back in L.A. She was sitting next to Henry and he was showing her the big long brown book with the beautiful gold words in front. He was flipping the pages and Hana saw they where about fairy tales.

"Where did you got that?" she questions

"I got it from my grandma.... sorry.. our grandma" he responded, Emma smile she was glad Henry was getting along with her sure they only meet for a few hours but they seem to like each other.

Hana had her eyes glue to the book, she can't look away from it something felt different about this fairy tale book, unlike the other's she read. Then she notice something.

"Snow White and Prince Charming look more like our grandparents??" 

Henry glance at her and Emma had a worry face written all over her. "Um... Yhea there something we need to tell you kid"

"You see.." Henry started, "This town was created by a curse my mom did.. not our mom just a different mom, she adopted me when I was younger, any way... The people you see form this town are actually from a different world."

Hana looks confused for a minute not knowing if Henry has lost his mind or something. "That we are living in a fantasy world?"

"Yes, something like that....."  he said in a worry voice.

"How do you explain on you time traveling?" Killian added, He was right if she was living in a fantasy world how did she time travel back in the first place. She was really confuse no words.

"The drinks here are good!" Betty complemented the place, she and Ben had a milkshake and she gave one to Hana and 2 straw's.

"Want to share" Hana ask, Henry noded and open the straws by tapping them in the table. Emma look at Hook and he look at her back and they stare at Hana. How they had a daughter doesn't really makes sense for her she does love Killian but they never thought of marriage before, now that they meet their future daughter, she wonders about her future.

More of that she is even worry about the darkness coming, she had a vision that she will get kill by someone and that someone is Gideon, son of Rumpelstiltskin and Belle, he wanted to get her power's but she never understood why, guess it just run's in his father side of the family.

"So do you go to school??" Emma ask hoping her conversation with Hana will make her forget about mostly everything in her head.

"Yhea, I do" she replied while drinking the shake, "Is only like 7 minutes away but my dad takes me there"

"What grade?"

"10th I'm a sophomore, High School is actually not that bad" she said.

Hook just notice how big she is "Did we really left her that long?"  He thought inside his head, she look like a teenager wearing skinny jeans and converse shoes and a T-shirt. "Well at least she doesn't wear makeup"  he talk to himself inside his head so no one else will hear.

Emma just wonder's to her self

"Why am I a terrible mother? I left Henry first but he came back to me, and now Hana I left her.... but why? And she's now 16! Henry was around 10 or 8 when I saw him again, but Hana... something must have happen for me to leave her in L.A"