Date

Date {Chapter 10}

*FAYES POV*

"Now look what we have have here!" Liam says.

"Well uh, we were just talking." Niall stutters as he sits up and gets off the couch. 

Niall stands up and rubs the back of the neck with his right hand. He walks into the kitchen and gets a glass of water. Liam jumps over the couch and sits next to me.

"So. You and Niall?" he smirked.

I blushed, "I don't know! It could've just been the heat of the moment?"

Liam shook his head, "I know you too well. You wanted to kiss him didn't you?" 

I couldn't help but smile, "I got to know him so well tonight and he's a really awesome guy. I think I like him. Like, like, him."

"And your'e completely over Harry?"

"I don't really know. I mean I haven't really thought about him." I confessed.

"Well!" Liam almost shouted, "I should just get the snack I was sent down here for and leave. You guys can just pick up where you left off." he whispered the last part to me. 

*NIALLS POV*

I walked over to the kitchen to get a glass of water. I saw Liam jump over to Faye. I don't want to walk over there and intrude on there conversation. Well, that is where I am sleeping. I start to walk over there.

"I know you too well. You wanted to kiss him didn't you?" Liam said.

"I got to know him so well tonight and he's a really awesome guy. I think I like him. Like, like, him." Faye smiled. 

liked her too. She is so funny and witty. And when she bites her lips! I can't see why she's still single but I'm happy she is.

"And your'e completely over Harry?" now this was getting good.

"I don't really know. I mean I haven't really thought about him."

"Well!" Liam shouted, "I should just get the snack I was sent down here for and leave."

"What did Reagen want?"

"I think she said water and a bag of popcorn? We are watching some chick flick on the TV."

"Liam! You know you love chick flicks! Don't even try and lie." Faye interrupted. 

Liam ignored her and got the cup of water.

"Do you have smartfood? It's Reagens favorite."

"I actually do. It's my mom's favorite, too." I opened the pantry and got the smartfood for Liam. 

"Thanks." he said as he walked back into the hallway and back upstairs. 

I walked back into the living room to find a sleeping Faye. She looked so at peace. I wonder what she was thinking. She said she liked me and I like her too but she doesn't even know if she's fully over Harry. I can't compete with him and I won't. He practically has her wrapped around his god damn finger. 

I walked over to the love seat and just laid there. I had to show her that there's better things than Harry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*FAYES POV*

I woke up to the smell of coffee and Niall singing.

"I've been away for ages, but I've got everything I need.

I'm flicking through the pages I've written in my memory.

I feel like I'm dreaming.

Oh, so I know, I know, I know, I know that I'm never leaving.