Prologue

The year is 2999 and this is the time when we where just beginning to emerge our abilities beginning to come out an our respective governments where not happy about it. They started hunting us down killing us off trying to prevent us from forming together an fighting back. But we did. We managed to form a rebellion an fight against the government's of the world. We where gaining ground becoming stronger in force as others like us began to join our cause. In a fatal attempt to gain the upper hand the world came together creating cyber kinetic beings who could track an kill us better than any soldier. It worked. it tipped the tides and we began to lose. In attempt to survive we surrendered begged for mercy and we where granted to live away from society and keep to ourselves as long as we didn't trouble them we where fine. Fast forward almost 600 years to the year 3598. We now flourish in our communities hidden out among the farthest reaches of society where no one will find us The government's an the people who are "normal" now believe we are all but extinct. They are wrong.  The government's came together about a year ago to reactivate the Cyber kinetic beings and have them hunt down the last of us. They want to make a hybrid version of them so they have better tracking an killing skills but they don't realize we've only grown in population, learned to control our abilities. Our elders and leaders where around during the first war. Let them come an try to take us out this time. we will be ready waiting for our chance to fight back if we see these cyber kinetic things. We will strike back an we will not back down from them this time. My name. Is Khan code named Freak an I'm the eldest child of the most powerful member of our council in outpost 1025. We are who we are an we will not back down. We will stand tall and proud, long live the Forgottenites.