Chapter 10: I am BACK!!!

THE TITLE IS FOR ME AND ALLY! I FINALLY FOUND A WAY TO GET RID OF THE DUMB JOURNAL IDEA! God I hate myself for writing about that. Really Ava? A journal? Anyways I will update this every Sunday so check it out. If I don't update at all, then check my board to see what da big deal is.

Dumbledore agreed I could go to everyday classes and go back to normal if I burned the journal. So of course, I did. No regrets. YOLO! I threw book in the fire and texted Alex.

I am back, better than ever!

I threw on a top that said, "Make Today Awesome" and some jeans. I put on some Uggs and then did my makeup. I put on a black watch and had a gem arrow-ish case for my phone. Finally I put on a army green jacket and grabbed my bag.

It was actually three in the morning so I kinda maybe went into Gryffindor common Room, and shouted, "I'M BACK!!" And woke up everyone.

I kinda maybe made everyone mad but happy?

Whoops?

Alex groaned at me.

"Why did you text me at three in the morning?"

"I burned the dang thing!" I shouted excitedly.

Alex grinned and hugged me. She left so she could get dressed, and everyone else went back to sleep. She came down wearing a top that said, "No. no. no." And some jeans. Then overtop of that, she wore a gray jacket and tan uggs. Her phone had a blue case on it and she was wearing a pink watch.

We chatted about not having to deal with the journal anymore. Then she told me that Harry was depressed the whole four days I was gone.

"I didn't see him come down? You sure?" I asked her.

"He's a heavy sleeper," Alex stated.

Well then.

"Well just to let you know..." I started.

"You really burned the "dang thing." I want to know why." Alex asked.

(Well because the idea was stupid)

"Because now I can go to classes."

FILLER!! I finally killed the book.