Police

Headmaster carefully sipped on his steaming tea as he attempted to comprehend what Scar had just confessed.
" You broke into a farm to sleep with their horses?"
"Yeeeup" She replied nonchalantly crossing her legs, getting comfortable on the giant leather chair behind headmasters desk.
" I'm pretty sure that's illegal in some way or another" murmured Zero, walking towards the tea set.
" yeah well lets just say that the saying ' ignore it and it will go away' Does not apply when being chased by a dozen cops cars... trust me"
" I'm just glad that's the worst thing you've done"
"HAH! You should have seen the time that I got into a fist fight with like, 20 Mimes" The half vamp replied with a shit eating grin.
"What?...How the hell did you even get into that situation" Questioned Zero, dumbfounded.
" I have neither the time or the crayons to explain it to you"

.....
Idfk I left my laptop, art pad, and reading book in my dads car so I'm bored
Oh and I have a YouTube channel where I have a couple shitty amvs of anime and shit I'll probably make a vampire knight one if you bug me enough ( but not too much calm down)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChZABxTmaB6BWQDkEpTRdow
There's the link if it fucken works have at it.

じゃね