IM NOT CRYING

alright well after discussing with my colleague/ best friend/ person that stops me from bad decisions/ sugarcuub
I have a schedule to update every two weeks on a Saturday night with something from now on, now I'm going to Japan on Thursday coming for two weeks so I might do it in time but just in case this is for then.

"It's a miracle, they're showing emotion!" Yuki stared at the scene from the window in amazement.
" They grow up so fast" Headmaster sobbed.
In front of them Zero and Scar were  in the kitchen, both had tears streaming down there faces but fire in there eyes, they were determined to beat each other.

"Getting hard to see over there Scar?" Zero called over the chopping of their knives, hot tears dropping onto the horribly potent onions that were stinking up the room.

"Not even a little!" Scar tried to laugh but it sounded like more of a sob as she grabbed another onion to chop, her mascara had run down her face, resulting in a panda like look.

As they started to run out of onions they began to try different ways of getting the other to quit.
"STOP IT ZERO YOU SLIMEY EGOTISTICAL   MOTHER-" Scar screamed at Zero as he started to chuck the chopped onions at her, laughing/crying.

"JUST QUIT" He exclaimed

"YOU FIRST"

Now both were throwing onion pieces sobbing insults at each other

"Well I wasn't expecting this," the pair froze before turning to an extremely amused Kaname.
"What do you want" Scar tried to look intimidating, but her tears wouldn't stop.
" Get lost Pureblood" Zero sobbed out, looking as menacing as he could while crying, covered in onion pieces.

" I think this will be a rather interesting chat"

( they will not all be about vegetables I swear, also not as good but I'm tired af right now so.... )

じゃね