the woods

I was suddenly woken hearing pots and pans right beside my ear but before I had an idea of who it was I grabbed them quickly and swung them into a headlock. once I realised what I had done I quickly looked down to see a very surprised and scared yuki In a strange white uniform. I immediately let her go before putting on an emotionless face and walking to the wardrobe to change, not giving any comment on what just happened and got changed into the uniform ready for the day and walking downstairs to see the Head master and Zero at the table eating breakfast although I never have breakfast so I just walked straight past them ignoring the headmaster's stare and walked out the door, I knew that I would already know whatever they were going to teach in class today, so I decided on going for a walk.

After a while of walking around, I found myself in the forest. I've always liked the forest, my father would take me every afternoon to see its beauty and wonder.

*FLASHBACK*

"Daddy time to see the forest,lets go see the forest" my little 4 year old self said, tugging on his sleeve, he looked down and chuckled and my persistence.

"Alright,alright I'm coming, go put your boots on lotte." My dad said, using his special nick name that he gave me  (lott-ie) (A/N her full names Scarlotte as in Scarlot)

Once I put my shoes on, I went down to my dad, grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the back door where the forest was. Once we got there, I let go of my fathers hand, ran straight to the biggest tree and began to climb, giggling all the way.

After about 20 minutes, my dads head shot up, his eyes wild and frantic, head whipping from side to side, looking for something but as he found what he was looking  for, his eyes filled with horror  as he stood up, grabbing me and running towards the house as I looked back there was a man, standing there watching us with an evil smirk on his face, before disappearing. Each time we went to the forest, every time we left I saw him for 3 years, until that day.

*FLASHBACK OVER*

The noise of a twig braking made me take out my gun, almost identical to the infamous bloody rose, only its bigger and called the lilly rose. My eyes searched the whole area until it landed on seven people all looking at me, with white uniforms though they didnt seem normal... they were vampires. rage filled me as I pointed my gun at one and said.

"Who are you?" in a demanding voice

"Oh my, how could she not know who we are?" The one with blond hair and blue eyes said while I moved the gun to his head and gave a death cold glare.

"If I knew there would be vampires at this school I would have made my old headmaster send me to a different school, lazy old ass he is." I said, eyes cold and voice dripping with venom.

to be continued....