About your motherfucking author

Alright if you're  here for the story then don't bother cause I know I wouldn't. Anyway, hi if your still here for some fucken reason.
My names jay, well at least on here it is cause I don't trust you sketchy motherfuckers, I curse like a sailor and I've loved anime since I was a Fetus. You can probably tell how I've matured through my work as I've changed a fair bit. I hate being told when to update so if you do comment something like:
"Please update" or "make another story!" Just know I will not update or do whatever the fuck you told me to just to fuck with you.

I'm a short mofo 5'4
My eyes are grey because my genes couldn't make up their fucken mind unless you look close then they're fucken greeny bluie greyie shit.
I generally waste my time drawing little doodles, writing skits with my friends, studying 日本語, watching anime ( Yuri on ice 😍😍😍😍) and just recently started to get back into sports.
I'm the whitest Person ever and I love Japanese culture and not just the weeb shit actually (fuck onsens though I hate baths and social interaction)
My best friend is sugarcuub who decided it was suddenly ok to go to England for a fucking month and I'll be left alone (kinda) and she's the one that makes sure I don't punch my geography teacher's teeth in 😊.
Anyway if you wanna know more I guess you'll just have to fucken ask huh?
🖕🏼じゃね