ADOPTION!

I walked past the school gates trying to find someone useful in the pile of over happy people, only to have some one jump in front of me with an over happy smile on her face. Which in the process brought me to dislike the girl.

"Hi!, I'm Yuki Cross, you must be Scar. I'm here to show you to the Headmasters office!" She said, excitement ringing in her tone

I scowled, " Well why are we just standing here? Lets go!" I said not caring about her shocked face and started walking. Once she stopped day dreaming, she ran up to me and led me the rest of the way until we came up to a big door.

Yuki knocked twice, getting a reply of 'come in~.' from a very bubbly, unicorn kind of
happy sounding person. The doors opened while I held in a groan of annoyance, seeing another much too happy person standing in the door way.

"HI YOU MUST BE SCAR IM HEADMASTER CROSS, IT'S VERY NICE TO MEET YOU" he said in a weirdly feminine way while sticking out his hand for a handshake, I brushed past him straight into the room followed by Yuki.after he went back to his seat his facial expression became serious.

"So Scar what did your parents say when you got expelled" His accusing tone not helping my rage at the mention of my parents.

"I would assume they spun in their graves." I seethed out, my eyes red with rage. the headmasters shocked face turned into a happy bright one, and he said something I never wanted to hear from anyone.

"WELL THEN I'LL JUST HAVE TO ADOPT YOU" He exclaimed throwing his arms in the air preparing for a hug, my eyes widen to the size of china plates as I jumped up from the seat I slammed my fists on his desk just as a boy with unique silver hair walked in.

"WHAT!" I shouted startling the headmaster, and getting both Yuki along with the silver haired boy's eyes to widen

"yep!, I'll sign some forms in the morning. Mean while we dont have any spare dorms at the moment, so you'll have to use the guest bedroom here." The head master replied, his voice still too happy for my liking.

"Don't adopt me!, I'll stay with you but please don't adopt me."

The headmaster sighed and said a very child like "fine." And with that I stomped out of the room, ignoring the stares I got on the way out and slamed the door, leaving to find the guest room.

Eventually, after a while of wandering around, I found the guest bedroom. I walked in and leaned against the wall next to the queen sized bed. Slowly sliding down the wall until I was sat firmly on the floor, thinking of how messed up my life is. Why was it my parents that were killed? As selfish as it sounds. Why did they make me watch? why did they bite me? as my thoughts continued, I scratched repeatedly at the spot where I was bitten, wanting the beasts unforgettable touch to be gone, leaving broken skin behind that was oozing with blood. I heard the door open with a bang, realising someone was outside before, though I didn't look up I just kept scratching the same spot. when they finally saw me on the floor, they ran over kneeling in front of me taking a hold of my wrist to stop my scratching. I slowly looked up to find that the person who stopped me was the silver haired boy looking at me with annoyance. I looked back down to the floor while the boy inspected the wound I had made on my neck. Silently he got up and went into the bathroom, a minute later coming back out with a first aid kit and once again he kneeled infront of me, and begun to clean the wound.

When he finished, he picked me up and put me gently on the bed before slowly heading for the door before stopping at the door, without looking back he says the one thing that I've been wanting to know since I saw him.

"My names Zero, by the way"and left the room leaving me with my thoughts until I slowly fell into the surprisingly
peaceful and welcoming darkness.

*zeros P.O.V*

As I made my way to the headmasters office I hear headmasters annoying shouting, so I open the door only to hear a different annoying shouting.

"WHAT!"

My eyes widen as I see a beautiful girl with long silver hair and ice blue eyes, with her hands clenched on a cracked table, not that she seemed to notice

"Yep!, I'll sign some forms in the morning, mean while we don't have any spare dorms at the moment so you'll have to use the guest bedroom" headmaster said

"Don't adopt me!, I'll stay just don't adopt me."

The headmaster sighed and muttered a "fine" I only got a glimpse of her other features before she stormed in the direction of the guest room slamming the door on the way out.

"Who,was that" I asked the headmaster as he sighed and sat back in his chair.

"That was Scar, she just moved here after she got expelled because of her bad attitude, something about a bad past" the headmaster kept rambling about her but I got distracted when I caught the smell of blood from the direction of the guest room I quickly made my way out of the office to the guest bedroom and opened the door to see a stressed looking Scar sitting on the floor scratching her neck repeatedly which was covered in blood. I quickly ran to her crouched down and caught her wrist before she could scratch her neck again. Now I know how Yuki felt when she found me like this. I don't know what happened to her but I'm guessing it was similar to my bad past and it's definitely got to have some thing to do with vampires. I stood from my crouched position and went to the bathroom grabbed the first aid kit and went back to clean her neck. I quickly cleaned her neck, picked her up and laid her gently on her bed I walked to the door but stopped. not looking back I stated something I had yet to tell.

"My names Zero, by the way"
And left the room