Fillers

Well hello again, now, I have recently discovered that those little daydreams that I do everyday, all day in class, I should write them down. Now yes I am lying a little, I'm a very lazy person and I procrastinated for a couple of months.. sue me

"No"
Scar stared at the green ball of evil in front of her with malice, slumping in her chair at the end of the wooden table with her arms crossed.
"Scar you cannot survive off of junk food foreve-" Headmaster choked abruptly as the Brussel sprout was thrown into his mouth and down his throat.

He hastily stood from his seat in panic and his eyes went comically wide, his hands flying to his throat in a desperate attempt for air.
"Headmaster!" Yuki shouted and jumped from her seat to aid her adopted father, Zero on the other hand, for once had an expression of pure joy on his face as he struggled to smother his laughter.

Yuki took position behind Headmaster, wrapped her arms around his waist and performed an old school Heimlich, however because of her superhuman strength, not only did the Brussel sprout come out but half of Headmaster's organs, he dropped to the floor in a mix of pain and relief.

"I think you broke his ribs!" Scar exclaimed bewildered, Zero cackled and his chair tipped over as tears sprung to his eyes "I can't breath" he choked out. (Hehe I made a little pun thingy)
"I think he's trying to say something" Scar mentioned nonchalantly gesturing to the half dead Headmater on the floor.
"what is it Headmaster?" Yuki leaned in, in anticipation and worry.

"c-call me f-fath-er"