Chapter 11

Please read the authors note down below!

-IVYS POV-

I sat at the edge of my bed just staring at the light purple wall. Was I doing the right thing running away and taking Caleb with me? Was Ms. Smoger happy that we were finally out of her hair?

A soft knock came at the door and I made a little noise for them to come in. Cain came in with a hesitant smile and said, "You might want to take a shower before we go." My eye brows furrowed, why couldn't I go like this?

"Where are we going?" I asked and got up to walk to the bathroom. You could tell my hair was in knots and my skin was dry.

"I'm taking you and Caleb shopping. You need clothes and so does Caleb." He said while leaning against the door frame, he still had his sunglasses on.

"I'm fine with what I have," I mumbled and fingered my dirty clothes. I didn't want anyone buying my clothes, I had my own money.

"Don't argue with me, Ivy. I'm going to buy you clothes wether you like it or not." He said and walked away, shouting the door behind him. I sighed and grabbed a white fluffy towel from the wooden cabinets. I set it on the counter and stripped away my clothes which I threw to the other side of the room. Truth is, I really needed clothes. I had no money to spend on myself.

I walked to the shower and turned the knob, water immediately sprayed everywhere. I stepped in once the water was warmer and just enjoyed being under the waters jets.

The shower was fairly big, with two shower heads on either side and a ceiling shower. This place was huge, but why would they just accept strangers into they're house?

I washed my hair and body with a random shampoo and I stepped out into the cool air once I was done. I wrapped the white towel around me and went to the room to search for clothes, I had none. I sighed and just stood there, goose bumps raked my body. I didn't want to put those disgusting clothes back on, I would have to take another shower. They were that dirty.

A knock came at the door suddenly which caused my to jump, almost dropping my towel in the process.

"What?" I snapped, hastily collecting my towel and wrapping it tighter around me.

"My mom wanted me to drop clothes off to you," A muffled voice said from behind the door. I sighed with relief and walked to the door, making wet footsteps.

I opened the door slightly and stuck my hand out, waiting for the clothes. Once I felt the fabric touch my hand I shut the door quickly and walked to the bathroom. I looked at the clothes Cain gave me and it consisted of A black V neck shirt, A black bra, Underwear, and a pair of shorts. How did they know my size? Even in the bra?

I pushed the thoughts away and changed quickly, smiling at the feeling of being clean. It felt wonderful to have your body cleaned and the clothes you wear also clean.

I went downstairs and heard voices coming from a room on the left. I opened the door and saw everyone at the table just talking with glasses of water by they're sides. Cain looked up he smiled crookedly and patted the seat next to him, his eyes still covered by the lenses. I sat beside him quietly and listened to the conversation. But my mind kept wandering off.

**

"Don't pay for me," I grumbled and shoved the money away. We were currently shopping for clothes and he had paid for everything. He insisted on every piece of clothing I tried on which consisted of: jeans, skirts, shorts, tank tops, regular shirts, long sleeve shirts, Cardigans, sweatpants, dresses, and shoes.

"With what money?" He said while pushing the money towards the cashier. My eyes drifted down to see all the bags he was carrying, which was a lot.

"Thank you," I whispered quietly, "For everything." He looked down and a soft smile went across his lips.

"Your welcome."

-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry for how short it is but I don't know when the next update will be. Apparently my mom has a disease called Graves Disease.. Bad things just keep happening and there's no way to stop it.

But I will try to update as soon as I can :)

Please vote and comment your thoughts :) what should be in the next chapter?

Stay beautiful/handsome!

Love ya!