Chapter 1

JUNGKOOK'S POV

"LET ME GO!" I shouted while struggling to be free from the tight grip of two bodyguards with black suits, they were both about almost twice my size.

I was currently in a mini van, one man on my left and another on my right while the third one was driving... somewhere.

I thought back to what Mia said, is she locking me up somewhere?

In a jail?

Or maybe a deserted island.

My heart was pounding and sweat trickled down my cheek. Loads of thoughts rushed in my head in where they were bringing me. But then I told myself its okay, and I'll be back to papa soon.

It will all be over,

or so I thought.

The mini van began to slow down and drove beside the pavement, when I looked out the window I saw a tall fenced wall with wires wrapped around the top, there was a huge grey bricked building with windows that had bars on them. Was this perhaps a prison?

The two men opened the door and dragged me out of the car as if I was some rag doll.

"PLEASE NO, I CAN'T BE HERE, I DID NOTHING WRONG!" I shouted.

No matter how much I tried, they were too strong for me, it felt as if their arms were rocks because there was no movement from them when I struggled.

While walking near the front gate, above it was a big sign. My eyes went wide open and I could hear my heart beating faster and stronger than it could ever beat, that I bet the men could hear it if they listened closely.

"No... NO! THIS PLACE ISN'T FOR ME, I SWEAR! PLEASE NO" I cried out loud.

But it was no use. One of the men pushed a button which probably was a doorbell, the camera on the top right faced me and then I heard a 'click' after about ten seconds.

I was breathing heavily and suddenly became weak as they dragged me under a metal arch with a sign that read mental institute.

__________________
TO BE CONTINUED....

(A/N message)
Hi everyone!
So I've decided to take this fanfic really serious and make it interesting as possible (I'll try lol) if you are reading this then be sure to comment how it is and vote, that would be a big help for me ~ ❤️