Chapter 8

The mini van began to slow down. When I looked out the window, I saw a tall fenced wall with wires wrapped around the top, there was a huge grey bricked building with windows that had bars on them.....

is this perhaps a prison?

The men opened the door and dragged me out of the car, "PLEASE NO, I CAN'T BE HERE I DID NOTHING WRONG!" I shouted.

No matter how much I tried they were too strong for me. While walking near the front gate, above it was a sign, my eyes went wide open and I could hear my heart beating faster and stronger than it could ever beat that I bet the men could hear it if they listened closely.

"NO... NO! THIS PLACE ISN'T FOR ME, I SWEAR! PLEASE NO" I cried out loud, but it was no use.

One of the men pushed a button which probably was a doorbell, the camera on the top right faced me and then I heard a 'click' after about ten seconds.

I was breathing heavily and suddenly became weak as they dragged me into a mental hospital.

I screamed as they went closer and closer to the door, there was metal stand next to the stairs which read "Welcome" as if there was going to be a showcase or something.

The surrounding was really quiet, other than me screaming my lungs out of course. One man opened the door and the first sight was a large desk, on the right were three seats. They dragged me closer to the receptionist.

"Jeon jungkook" one of the men said to the secretary. The woman looked at me, her expression was as if she had no soul and looks at me in a little disgust, she turned her head to the right where I saw two other men.

Oh great!
More guards!
Cheers...

The men who came with me let my arms go.. Finally! I stretched them which felt so good, all the pressure on my arms was gone.

Suddenly one of the men who worked here walked towards me and grabbed me in an even more violent way and pushed me down on the chairs, he got something out of his belt which looked like..... handcuffs.

I moved my arms away but he forcefully grabbed them and cuffed my hands in the back. I saw that the men who I came with started talking to the women just enough for me not hear, I tried to but I couldn't.

When they stopped I saw one of the guys smiling before walking out "HEY! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE COME BACK!" I shouted at them.

But they walked out as if I didn't say a word, I sighed. Two guards who worked at the hospital lifted me up and dragged me towards the door.

Wow! it's such fun being dragged and kidnapped for a whole day! :D

I quickly turned to the lady "I SHOULDN'T BE HERE, THIS IS ALL A SET UP PLEASE BELIEVE ME, IM PERFECTLY FINE!" I cried.

"Says almost every new patient here, Tch..... get him out of here" she said.
Ok rude.

"NO... NO!" But it was no use. They passed a long hall with doors at one side and a garden on the other side, surrounding by fences of course. "LET GO OF M-" I froze...

My eyes widened at what I witnessed at this moment...