New friends and new guys (3)

After 10 minutes Nathan finally decided on playing black ops 3.
As he puts the game in, there was a knock at the door. I get up and walk to it to find...

Jonas? With a pizza. He smiles and says "Hey i was on my way over and saw the pizza dude so i got it for you. Don't worry about paying me back" he winks "you owe me babe."

I laugh "thanks" I walk over to Nathan and scream in his ear "PIZZA IS HERE" he jumps back and screams. I hear Jonas behind me laughing. I look at him and smile.

"Want to join us" i say the Jonas. He nods can comes and sits with us. "I WANT TO WATCH A SCARY MOVIE" Nathan screams in my ear. I slap him playfully on the arm. I look at Jonas. "Want to watch it with us for a bit?" He looks at Nathan then back at me. He smiles and says "yeah sure."

"Nathan pick the movie. Me and Jonas will go get pillows and blankets" Nathan screams "Yes" i look at Jonas and say "come on" i lead him through my hallway to my bedroom. I grab my comforter and a pillow. "Hey over there in the corner grab that blanket and the rest of the pillows off my bed if you can" he nods and does it.

We walk back into the living room and I drop everything on the floor. Nathan already had the movie in ready to play. He grabs the small but heavy blanket and a pillow and lays down on the couch. I grab a small blanket and pillow and put it up against the couch and sit down. Jonas does the same but he ends up with my comforter. "Play it" I tell Nathan.

Authors note- GO READ MY NEW BOOK! Posted the first chapter today!