Date night (11)

"Hey Madalyn wake up babe"
I slowly open my eyes and see Jonas's face close to mine "come on we are here" he says. I get out of the car and see we are at the big fancy restaurant about a hour away from our town.

"No we don't have to eat here, I'm fine with just some pizza" i say.
"Nope come on" he says grabbing my hand and dragging me into the restaurant.

"Table for two under Bridges" Jonas tells the waiter. She nods "right this way Mr. and Mrs. Bridges" me and Jonas look at each other a burst put laughing.

We sit down at the table beside each other and start looking at the menu. "Get anything you want. Money is no problem." He tells me. Me being me I still looked at the prices and end up ordering the cheapest thing i see which was chicken and salad.

We sit and talk about random things like our families and what we want to be for a bit and ate our food. "Let's get going" i nod agreeing with him. He pays and we walk out to the car.

After he stops the car we are in front of a forest. He gets out of the car and walks around to my side helping me out. "Why are we in the forest?" I ask him. "Just wait." is all he said back.

About 10 minutes of walking, we stop. "Close your eyes." I close my eyes. He grabs my hand and we continue walking. Feels like forever when we stop again. "Don't open your eyes yet and stay there" he tells me while letting go of my hand.

"Okay open them" i open my eyes and see that we were at a drive in movie theater, but there was only one truck here. He comes over and grabs my hand leading me to the truck.

The back of the truck was open and had a bunch of blankets and pillows laying in it and some random junk food and waters.
"Do you like it?" He ask nervously looking at the ground.

"I don't like it...." he looks up about to speak. " i love it Jonas" he smiles and kisses my cheek. "Okay let's get you up here so we can watch the movie" he picks me up a little and helps me on to the back of the truck then gets up here himself.

We get comfortable in the blankets and pillow and start eating the junk food. He puts his arms around me and pulls me closer to him. "By the way, what movie are we seeing?" I ask looking up at him. He looks at me and grins.

"Annabelle"