Him <3 (4)

About 10 minutes into the movie i am scared and freezing. I look at Nathan and he is smiling at the tv. What is wrong with this child. I look over at Jonas and I see he was looking at me. I smile. "Move over here. I know you're scared and cold" he says.

I blush and move closer to him. He pulls the cover over us and he puts his arm around me. Why am I cuddling with a guy i just met, i think to myself. Oh well he is warm and cute.

I jump when I saw that something pop up on the tv and i heard a little laugh beside me. I look at Nathan and he is asleep. I turn to Jonas to see him trying to cover up his laugh with a cough. I blush. He pulls me closer to his side. I hear his voice close to my hear. "Don't worry. You look cute." He quietly says. I hide my face.

By the time the movie ends i am on Jonas's lap. He pulled me on there when i got really scared. He started whispering cute things in my ear to me. Anyways. Nathan was asleep snoring and it was 11:23pm. I look at Jonas and say "do you um maybe want to spend the night? It's really late." He says "um yeah sure let me text my mom" back. I smile and get up and grab my comforter and pillows and start walking toward the hallway.

Then I realized it was really dark and creepy looking. I stand there. "You okay?" I hear and I jump and turn around. It was Jonas. "Yeah im good" i nervously say. He laughs "come on I will walk you to your room" i smile. He grabs my hand and leads me to my room.

Authors note- this was a bit boring but it is leading up to something good!