That was.. (8)

Jonas's POV
---------STILL RATED R-------------

She is so tight as i slam into her. She moaning my name makes me want her even more. I continue pasting myself going in and out of her. I flip us over so she is on top. She looks surprised. I smirk "your turn" i say. She smiles and starts going up and down fast. I groan while she moans.

I stop her and hold her up and start slam my d-ck into her hard and fast. Im getting so close. She screams my name and i got faster. I pull out and run my d-ck all around her p-ssy making her moan before i slam back in her.

"Im close Jonas" she says sending me crazy. I start f-cking her sloppy. I did a couple more slams before i feel her cum. I cummed right after he but I didn't stop. I still wanted more.

I pull out of her and pull the condom off. "Suck it" i say. She looks at me then lust covers her eyes. She starts sucking me off. I can tell this is her first time so I help her move her head. She felt great.

"Im going to cum" i say and she only starts sucking more. I cum in her mouth and she swallows. "Im impressed" she blushes.

-----------RATED R OVER-----------

"Come on lets go to bed before my parents get home" i say. "Can i get a shower" she ask. I nod and grab out clothes. "Follow me" i say. We walk up to my room and i point to the bathroom "there ya go. I will bring you some stuff to wear in a second" i say.

She nods and walks into the bathroom. I hear the water turn on. I grab some new boxers that probably won't even fit her and a white shirt and a towel. I open the bathroom door and lay the stuff on the sink then leave.

I grab our clothes and put them in the washer and wash them. I walk back into my room and lay on the bed and go through my phone.

After a few minutes i hear the shower turn off so i hurry and put some boxers on and lay back down. She comes out wearing only the shirt "these won't fit me" she says blushing. I laugh "just throw them in the dresser. It's fine" she walks over and puts them in the dresser and walks over to the bed.

I open my arms and she crawls in bed and lays on my chest. I play on my phone. I saw her fall asleep so I decided to tweet my secret "can't go live tonight something came up. Nothing bad."