Us? Us. (7)

I woke up and felt something heavy on my waist. I turn around to only face a shirtless Jonas. Our legs were intertwined. I really didn't want to move. Im really starting to like him.
I felt him start to stir so I quickly close my eyes and act like i am asleep. I felt him pull me closer.

I felt something poking at my leg. I instantly knew what it was. I fake waking up and look up at him.
"Hey beautiful" he says with a really sexy tired voice. "Hi handsome" i say back.

He let out a quiet groan? "What was that" i ask. His face started to turn red "um nothing" he says fast. "Oh really then why do I feel something on my leg" i said and winked. His face turns red as it can. "Im sorry" he says. "Don't be" I replied laughing a bit.

----------RATED R BELOW---------

We look into each others eyes for a minute and I start seeing him come closer. He looked in my eyes then at my lips like he was asking for permission. I slightly nod. He puts his lips on mine. It was not rushed but it was lightly and caring.

He slides on top of me with one of his legs between mine. He pulled me closer to him so our bodies are touching. He puts his hands on my waist slightly pulling my shirt up. I put my arms around his neck pulling him even closer.

He starts pulling my shirt off. He pulls back and looks at me. I nod giving him permission. He kisses me again then pulls my shirt off. He instantly goes back to kissing me but this time it was mainly lust. He kisses down my neck and starts kissing to my boobs.

He sucks in the middle leaving a small hickey. He takes of my bra and starts sucking on my n-pple while he plays with the other. I moan lightly. He smiles against my skin and gives a light bite then going over to the other doing the same. I moan loud. He grinds into me making him groan.

He starts playing with the hem of my shorts while kissing me. He slowly starts pulling them down. I could tell he was getting impatient but trying to go slow. He gives me another kiss before going down kissing the inside of my thighs. He slips a hand in my panties and starts rubbing me slowly but hard. I moan his name.

He pulls off my panties and starts eating me out. I moan his name loud into the empty house. "God you are wet" he says. I blush. He pulls off his pants and boxers. He was huge. I look up at him. "Are you sure" he ask. I nod. He picks up his jeans and pulls out a condom and puts it on. He kisses me then slams into me. I moan into the kiss. He starts off slowly letting me get use to him then he starts going fast slamming into me.

-Continued next chapter-