The guy next door (2)

One text was from my best friend Nathan asking if he could come over and play xbox. I quickly text him back saying sure but to give me like 20 minutes. I open the other text and it was from a unknown number.

It said "Hey its Jonas the dude from the store" I laughed. And sent a quick simple hey back. I quickly grab the plate of cookies and walk out the door and across the street. I knock on the door a a beautiful blonde haired lady opens the door and smiles. I smile back "Hi Madalyn, im your neighbor across the street. My mom made you some cookies and ask me to bring them to you because she had to run to work". I hand her the cookies and she says "thank you so much. My name is Mrs.Bridges. Would you like to come in?" I hesitantly say "No sorry I actually have to get going but if you ever need anything just come ask" i smile. She nods "I understand Hun, bye thank you"

I walk back into my house and grab my phone and order 2 pizzas because i know Nathan will be a fat pig and eat one to himself. After that i run upstairs to get a shower. After i shower i walk into my closet and grab a tank top and one of Nathan's hoodies he let me have and a pair of shorts. I know it makes a lot of sense. Shorts and a hoodie but it was comfy to me.

About 5 minutes later i hear a knock on the door and I jump up and open it to find my amazingly ugly friend named Nathan Triska. Just kidding he is not ugly, he is kind of cute but not my type. "Hey baby girl" he says. I laugh and shake my head "I ordered pizza for us so it should be here in maybe 20 minutes"  "okay babe" he smiles. "Lets go play some xbox, you can pick what game this time" he runs over and starts looking through the games.