Maybe? (6)

After we got done eating we sat on the couch and watched tv for a bit before Nathan said he had to go. I walk him to the door "bye hoe" he says. "Bye chicken butt" i say back laughing.

I close the door and walk back to the tv. Jonas smiled at me. I smile back. "My parents are not home, want to come over and watch a movie since Nathan said yours will be home soon?"

I look at the time. 10:53. I nod "yeah just let me get a shower and change" i say. "Wear something comfy our AC is not working" he says.

I walk up to my room and grab some short shorts and a crop top since it will be hot and some obvious panties and bra. I jump in the shower and wash my hair blah blah blah. I get out get ready. I really didn't feel like fixing my hair so i grab some moose and start scrunching my hair.

After im done with that i put on a little makeup but not to much to look like a crayola crayon raped my face. I walk out into my room and grab my phone, keys and charger.

I wall down stairs and see Jonas focused on the tv. I go behind him and cover his eyes. He jumps and stands like a ninja. I fall on the ground laughing.

He laughs and comes around to help me up. "Come on babe lets go" he says. Im still laughing as we walk out my door. I turn around locking the door really quickly. I turn back around and see Jonas waiting at the end of the steps.

We walk over to his place, he unlocks the door and opens it for me. I smile.
"So what do you want to do?" He asked.
"I don't know, it's your house" I replied.
He nods and ask "want to watch a movie?"
"Sure" i said sitting down on the couch.
Around half way through we were laying down together on the couch. I was slowly falling asleep when i felt a blanket be put around us.