First day. Kill me now. (9)

Madalyn's POV

I woke again in Jonas's arms. Last night was great but I can't believe we did it already. We are not even dating and we have known each other for only 2 days. Wait 2 days, that means. Shit school today. I look at the time it was 7:20 and school starts at 8.

I hurry and get up then I remember the cute guy beside me. I kiss him and wale him up "come on get up we have school in a few minutes" he wakes up smiling "let's just skip. No one does anything on the first day anyways." It was really tempting just to get back in bed with him.

"Nope we got to go." I say. "Fineee go get ready and I will take you after i get ready if you want" he says. I nod knowing I won't make it in time for the bus. " thank you" i say quickly and kiss him. I put my clothes on and walk home. I hurry in the house quietly and get some other clothes on and brush my hair and teeth. I grab my bag and see it is 7:40.

I walk outside to see Jonas walking out too. I walk over to him and he kisses me. "Come on babe let's go" he says unlocking the car. I walk to the other side and get in. He drives us to school and we hurry inside.

"Show me the office?" He ask. I nod and grab his hand. We walk the hallway to the office. The bell rung as soon as we enter. He walks up to the lady and ask for his schedule and stuff. "Any classes together" he says handing me his schedule. " all but 3rd. You have English while i have Honors English." He nods.

He holds my hand as we make our way to first period.

-----------Skip to last period------------

Last period of the day thank gosh. But sadly it is Gym Class. I walk into the gym and see Jonas already there talking to some guys. I walk over to the bleachers at the end so me and my friends had room to hang out.

Coach starts taking roll and everyone says here. "Alright guys you can play volleyball or sit today since we have no gym clothes till tomorrow" coach yells. I look at my friends and they all decide to just sit for today. I look over at Jonas and him and his new friends decide to play volleyball.

It was 20 minutes till school was over and I was bored. Me and my friends were just sitting on our phones at this point. I look over and see Jonas shirtless playing volleyball. Damn that is a amazing sight to see.

Class finally ends and me and my friends walk to my locker. We stand their talking and i see Jonas walking this way. I close my locker only to be pushed up to it being kissed by Jonas. Damn that's great.

He pulls away. "You ready to go home?" He ask. I nod. "You better text me and explain later what just happen" my best friend Brittany yelled.

I laugh and walk away. Jonas grabs my hand and walks me to the car.