"Warmth" First World

-Chapter 1- My first Journey Vampire Knight

I stood there not knowing where I was and thinking 'How the hell did I get here?!' Im currently standing in front of a what seemed to be a school ? Well, if its a school then that would be great ! Ive never been enrolled in a school before because my family never let me, that's why I was homeschooled by my private teachers or professors. My parents protected me to the point that I can't breathe. I was lonely, sad and all I could ever think was the time when I was kidnapped, that case made my parents grew oversensitive on me and I hate it.. All that saved me was my fictional imagination of my favorite anime characters.

Yep, you're right, I am a what you call an Otaku... It was the term used for those people who are Anime Lovers. I've never loved reality, as you can see I despise it.. I always wished for my dream to come true, my dream to be one of those fictional characters I tried my best to come up with...

"Ummm... Are you Yukiyo Kuran?" I snapped out of my thoughts as a cheery or more like a sweet voiced girl chirped, creating an alive atmosphere for the both of us. I looked up and noticed a short brown-haired girl, her deep red eyes looking at me curiously.

"Yes... It's me.." I replied trying to sound more happy but failed at it, considering that I was just beginning to adapt to my new surroundings..

"The HeadMaster and your brother is waiting for you in the office. Im here to escort you there." She smiled at me and motioned for me to follow her, which I did.

"Who are you?". I mindlessly asked, while trailing behind her. She looked at me from her shoulders and answered, "Im Yuki Cross"

I bit my lower lip. Shit. What on Earth is happening? Did I just wish for this?.. No this isn't it? This is wrong! I..... I..... I am just-

"Is there something wrong Yukiyo-chan?" I perked up, surprised to hear the name she called me..

"Yukiyo-chan?". I tilted my head on the side as if wanting an explanation. She nodded her head and smiled sheepishly..

"Umm.. Im sorry it's just weird calling you Yuki-chan , we would have the same name then and that would be confusing, right?"

"Yeah..." I hid the smile that formed my lips before telling her to continue walking towards the direction of the HeadMaster's office...

When we got there, Yuki slowly opened the door for me. I made my way in and was surprised to see the real thing in front of me. Kaname

Before I could speak, Kaname pulled me in for a hug and whispered,

"Welcome back, Yukiyo...". I heard gasps and 'oohhs' coming from the people that surrounds us.. I suspect Yuki was one of them. Before this could turn out into a war zone I pulled away from what I knew was my brother ?

"And..... you are?" when I asked that I heard a thud and realized that Yuki and I supposed the HeadMaster animefell. I mentally laughed.

"You mean... you let Kaname-sempai hugged you without even knowing who he is?". Yuki asked while slightly....... blushing?

"Yukiyo, He is your brother, Kaname Kuran. Don't you remember him?" the tall man, which I assumed is the HeadMaster spoke, his tone held authority but not in a gruff way..

"I do ?" That sounded more like a question to me, but now all I have to do is go with the flow until I can find solution to this problem.

"You must be tired, I suggest you better retire for the day and we'll talk tomorrow. Isn't that right Kaname?" The HeadMater moved his gaze towards Kaname who just nodded his head in approval.

"Kaname will be leading you to your room then, and also your luggage was already brought to your room so you don't have to worry."

"Follow me , little sister." Kaname's voice was gentle yet demanding. We passed Yuki who just stood there patiently and bowed her head to Kaname as well as I.

"Go-Good Night Kaname-sempai, Yukiyo-chan..." I managed to show a half hearted smile before saying "Good Night" as well.

As the door slammed shut behind us, my brother swept me on my feet and carried me bridal style.

"Ummm..." Unsure of what to say, I just stared at his face which held concern and worry .. for me? Well that's surprising, I didnt expect this at all..

"You must be tired.. Close your eyes.." he ordered. I hesitated at first but then closed it.

And that's when I blacked out.. Sleep overpowered me. But before that, there's something shocked me, it's the feeling I've never thought I would encounter...

"Warmth..."

__________<>___________

So what ya think? Is it good or bad?

Im trying my best to make this story unique plus interesting. Watch out for the next chapter.

And once again,

COMMENT,

VOTE,

AND FAN!