"Sweet" First World 3

-Chapter 3-

"That prefect! Who does he thinks he is?! Going against Kaname-sama and even insulting our precious Yukiyo-sa-"

"You can drop the formalities." I informed for the tenth time already. Aido and Ruka kept on bickering with each other. Bored, I sat beside Rima who poked my cheek with a chocolate stick.. umm. pocky?

"Here, Yu-ki-yo.." She cooed. I opened my mouth slightly and nibbled in the sweet biscuit. Yhup it's sweet ..

For now, class was already starting. The teacher was talking about the bloodtablets, their uses and such. Then the topic changed into the pride or something. Well I couldnt care less.. I was preoccupied by those magnificient lavender orbs. Zero.

I can feel that he's one of us. A little lower though. A Level E, perharps? Strange he can still live up to today.  Yuki.

It's because that girl is around. I wish them good luck.

*****

Classes were over and here I am, walking along side with Kaname and Ichijo which is behind me. Were heading along a course leading to the HeadMaster's office.

"Ahh.. Yuki .. Good work.." I heard Ichijo speak. I perked up and saw Yuki who was startled and bowed quickly, leaving us confused.

"Yuki is really cute..." Ichijo chuckled. I closed my eyes and slowly opened them.

" I think she's interesting."

They both looked at me who just shrugged and walked away as if Im not interested in explaining what I meant by my words.

*****

"Yukiyo!~ How are you?" A very perky voice echoed through the whole room as the HeadMaster's childish act switched into ON mode again.

"Fine I guess..." I answered coldly. He let out a stream of tears before murmuring words of 'how cold I was' and so on.

"So.. Is there something we need to talk about?" And with that he composed his posture, adjusted his glasses and looked at me seriously.

"Nothing in particular~"

I sweatdropped.

An irk made its way to my head, and I walked out of the room. I don't want to be in his company. I'll explain it to Kaname later. Walking out like that sure was a form of disrespect. Better think of an explanation.

*****

"Aido! Stop!"

Is it just my imagination or did I just heard Yuki's voice? And by the way Im currently in a what seemed to be a mini forest. Woods. Trees. Yep.

I quicken my pace and headed to the direction of, Yuki, who was now struggling to break free from Aido's grip. Kain who was just standing there not even stopping Aido. And also 2 unconscious Day Class Students.

"I think we should stop this Aido" Kain insisted.

"Yeah. I think you should." Fear crossed their faces as they saw me leaning against a tree, crossing my arms.

"Yu-Yukiyo-sama!" they stuttered, causing Aido to let go of Yuki.

"You can drop the sama." I told them to ease the tension. Nope. I think I should punish them. A smirked formed my lips as I took a step forward. Aido was sweating bullets not sure what to do or say either. Kain was rubbing his temples, afraid of what will happen next, now that a Pureblood had witnessed what we call a shame of vampires.