"Zero" First World 8

-Chapter 8-

"You should finish what you havent yet done.. The end is near, a new world will be given and another wish will be granted. As for now, Enjoy and Goodluck."

*****

My eyes fluttered open as a warm touch woke me up in my sleep. It was Trevor.

"Len, Im glad youre awake." he gently cupped my face and kissed my forehead. My brows furrowed in confusion as flashbacks of the time when I fainted during my chat with Kurenai filled my head. What's with me fainting in every single important thing?

"Where's Maria-chan?" I sat up, clutching my throbbing head, followed by Trevor's hand that supported my back.

"Sh-she's gone.. Its been 3 weeks since you've been sleeping, there's a lot that happend while you're at it.." he said with a condescending look. My eyes widened and I bolted for the door without any more questions, I think I already knew what happend. My head just received a great shock when flashbacks of the time when I was asleep sank in.

Apparantly, Kurenai was injured by Zero but was murdered by my one and only, brother. Zero met with his twin, Ichiru and unfortunately they tried to kill each other but someone was there to stop their little brotherly love meeting, which I suppose didn't turn out well. And next is that Yuki already knew that Zero was a vampire and he feeds on her blood. My sister's blood, dammit. Kaname, on the other hand, gave Zero some of his blood in exchange of Yuki's safety or whatever crap. I felt like an outcast. Well in fact I am. But still the painful spiral of betrayal and treason is not excusable. I don't even know why Im so mad, when Im not even from this world. How pathetic of me to act like I do.

"Where's Zero?!" I demanded as I pushed open the doors that welcomed the shocked form of the HeadMaster. Lucky, I escaped the dorms without any problems, nope , nothing at -

"Yukiyo-sama!"

Fuck.

Well guess what,? I came at the wrong place at the wrong time. Everyone was staring at me like I sprouted a second head. I was too busy trying to gather my jumbled thoughts that I forgot I was only wearing a thin satin night-gown, that reaches my mid thigh and my undergarments were almost visible.

Aido, Shiki, Kain and Ichijo turned on their backs as I saw their cheeks tint with slightly colored-red.

"Oh mi gosh Yukiyo." Rima stated beginning to unbutton her jacket but my brother beat her to it.

Kaname sighed at my impudent state and stripped his white jacket uniform, placing it around me.

"Please dear sister, give a little frivolous time in getting out of your room. Remember to get dressed, properly." he mentioned that last word in a deep husky voice.

"Yeah, I missed you too. How's it been? like 3 weeks? well its not like this wasnt our first meeting in a lifetime encounter." I said sarcastically but then  frowned at his comment when I realized that he has a point. I gave the guyz a short reminder that its fine to look now and they did, eyeing me suspiciously. Nevertheless, I crossed my arms and shifted my gaze back to the HeadMaster.

"Where.is.Zero." That wasn't a question nor a statement. It was an order. The HeadMaster looked at me then to my brother.

"He's fine. Actually he'll be back for his guardian duties. You don't have to worry." I mentally smiled at myself for his answer before giving my brother the You-Traitor look.

Rima must have noticed my glum expression cause she started dragging me away from the room with a friendly smile, followed by Shiki, Ruka and Kain, along with Aido.