"Interesting" First World 5

-Chapter 5-

..Knock~.Knock~.Knock~..

"Yukiyo, Are you ready?"

"Ah, yes almost..come on in.." Rima opened the door slowly and entered, dressed in a short purple dress that perfectly goes with her twin-tailed hair and light purple eyes.

"Can I ..?" she walked over towards my bothered form as I fight for the simple question, 'Should I wear my hair up or down?' . I nodded my head and let her do the rest. She combed my long hair without any great effort unlike me who needs to sacrifice a tedious 20 mins just to accomplish my selfish desire for my hair.

After a long silent yet not awkward moment of doing my undone hair, it was finally finished with one blue rose at the side and letting my hair fall. Three threads of pearls are connected to the rose making it look like a hairband. But in a more elegant way.

I was wearing a blue short dress that beautifully compliments my silky flowing hair. Dark blue fingerless gloves and a 2 inch deep blue heels.

"Wow... Your so pretty Yukiyo.. Well of course that is to be expected Your a Pureblood afterall."

I smiled at her comment. And mumbled the words "You too.. Im sorry I forgot to tell you." she hugged me and I hugged back. Warmth. But it's different somehow this hug is a little bit loose , it's not forced. Free. Yhup. That's the word.

We pulled away from each other just in time when a knock was heard. Rima opened the door for me revealing Kain, Aido and Shiki. Woah. They look so.... good-looking. Nope. They're so hot. I've never thought I'd used that word though.

"Yukiyo-sama you look so breath-taking.." Aido said with a whistle earning a smack in the head from Kain.

"Aido watch it, but yes Yukiyo-sama you look so beautiful well of course that's to be expected." Kain and Aido have a tint of pink on their cheeks. Blushing? I suppose.

Before I could thank them I was engulfed in a hug by no other than, Shiki. I gaped at Rima and she just smiled at me.

"Oi! Shiki!" Aido whined while pointing at Shiki and me accusingly.

I hold back a giggle, seeing how Aido can be so childish. And finally Shiki pulled away after whispering the words, "Charming Princess"

"Hey Kain! Youre not being fair! Why can Shiki do what he wants? And I cannot?!" I frowned at this and slowly made my way towards Aido who stared at me confused. I smirked and hugged Aido in a friendly way causing him to redden in embarassment. We were interrupted by Kain who faked a cough. I thought I saw Aido glare at him or must be my imagination.

"Everyone is already waiting for your arrival Yukiyo-sama." I nodded my head and followed silently as we passed the rooms, until we descended the stairs. I stiffened for awhile as I realized all eyes were on me. Rima noticed this so being the sweet girl she was, placed her hand on my shoulder assuring me.

Ignore them.

I will. But of course I should try my very best to do that.

When we reached the end, I spotted Ichijo who was wearing a suit. Like the other guyz, he also look hot.

He took my hand and kissed it softly.

"You look so beautiful Yukiyo-sama."

I forced a smile and let him led the way across Kaname who was sitting comfortably in his chaise lounge.

'Now, would you explain what's happening.? Who's party this is?'

Kaname looked shocked at this but he wAs quick enough to shrug it off and answered back.

'A party of a friend. He's in front of you now.'

And now it's my time to be shocked. I looked up and saw Ichijo smiling at me kindly. I stood up from my seat reflexively and now they are all staring at me now. Damn reflex.

My mind blanked out and the next thing I knew, I was kissing Ichijo.

In front of all the vampires living in the Night Class Dorm. How insane can that be? Yes I am insane. My inner self overpowered my senses and surfaced a new persona of me. The Succubus part.

I broke the kiss first witnessing a very surprised Rima, Shiki, Kain , Ruka and a very angry Aido. I looked in front of me seeing a relieved Ichijo. I didnt dare checked on Kaname's reaction.

"I thought you didn't love me. Now I can be true to you." Ichijo stated a smile forming on his lips.

I have to explain this. This is just a misunderstanding. Yes. A plain misunderstanding.

"I also have something to announce." Kaname finally spoke while making his way towards us, breaking the tension that formed.

"Ichijo and my little sister, are now engaged." Whispers and murmurs came from the crowd. Ichijo didn't looked shocked by this instead he was acting like he and Kaname already planned this. And me? I was standing there pale as a ghost. I couldn't believe what I just heard. But I know I have to. For the sake of Kaname's trust and Ichijo's hope. For the sake of the dream's controller. This can't be happening.

I ran away. I couldn't let them see my tears. For them it's a great pleasure seeing the Pureblood's tears for the first time. I can't let them do that. I want to get away from this world. It's getting worse in every moment. And now Im finally captured. No. I want to change world's. This story is getting way too much horrible. Get me out of here.

'You're wrong. The fun is just beginning to get interesting.'

______=_____=________

Whooops.. Another Chappy! It's the shortest chapter in this story but I'll make sure the next would be longer.

Ok on the next Chapter I would add 3 new characters.. Watch out for them guyz! they might bite you!

And btw, No offense but, Root beer sucks!..

Comment!

Vote!

Fan!