"Hio Shizuka" First World 7

-Chapter 7-

1 week had passed however it seems like what happend to me and Mamoru was just yesterday. I couldn't bring myself to believe that he actually confessed to me. I couldnt fathom the words he told me but I know deep inside that I have to. If I wont then it'll hurt him so badly. But how the hell should I answer when I don't even understand the meaning love? Let's just say that Im still a baby vampire, well that's what everyone calls me seeing that Im still learning the basic of all basics. Funny, but dont judge me. Ask me anything from the past I might explain everyword I could boast. History is my specialty, oh that rhymed.

What am I talking about? I should better think one good solution to make me and Mamoru talk again. I was saddened when after that day he haven't even spoken to me once or even until this day. He was avoiding me all the time and heck it was absolutely annoying. Mamoru is still Mamoru. This kept on going in my mind. He didnt change. He havent change. And he will not change. I trust in him. I hope this trust would not fail.

"What is wrong with him?!" I yelled to myself for the fifth time. Trevor was trying to calm me down by caressing my hair soothingly. Yoshio kept on laughing hysterically at me as if I was a notorious woman. Well let's just say I dont like being called that.

"Shut up Yoshio or Im gonna bite you!"

He laughed at this and looked at me in a Id-like-to-see-you-try.

"But sadly, Im not interested in homos." His crooked smile faded into a frown as he scowled at me.

"Really funny... How can I make you believe that Im a damn straight?". he bargained.

"Stop teasing me when you dont have the talent is all I wish." I said along with a proud smirk. He paused for a while then told me,

"But what if I proved you wrong and that I have that talent?" he offered. I thought for awhile but accepted it anyway answering,

"I'll let you sleep in my room for a day but if I won you'll gonna help me convince Mamoru to speak with me." Did you thought that I would forget him..? -no

"Deal." We shook hands and also for a double sealing of the promise I held out my pinky and entwining it with his.

*****

"Mamoru!" I called instinctively. He didnt even looked at me as he walked across from where Kaname is sitting, leaning on a wall. I frowned and took my seat as Yoshio pinched my arm.

"First of all, 'OW' , second.. what was that for?!" He chuckled and raised his hands in defeat.

"Woah Calm down.. Just trying to cheer you up."

"Well I don't like being cheered up if pinching me is the solution." I scowled at him. Preparing all the smart words I could muster when suddenly Trevor lifted me up and placed me on his lap. I giggled at his actions as if I knew he was stopping my inner intentions. I buried my head to his chest and let myself be consumed in a dreamless sleep. I know there's still class but Im too tired. It had been also a week since I slept and now is the best time. Well I think.

Trevor's P.O.V

I lifted Len from her seat and gently placed her on my lap. She and Yoshio began to bicker again and I don't want her to be in such a scene. She giggled melodiously and I felt my heart thump. Len. She's obviously the type of girl who gave me the reason to live. I loved her. And I vow to protect her.

I smiled lightly as Len's breathing slowed. She must have fallen asleep. Its a good thing that she did. She has been staying up all day and night without rest just thinking of the possible ways to get to talk with Mamoru. I wonder what happend. One time I asked him, it didnt turn out well. He dropped the subject so fast saying that what happend is in the past we shouldnt talk about it.