"Ichijo" First World 9

-Chapter 9-

"Yukiyo-sama..."

"Yukiyo-sama..."

"Yukiyo-sama.."

Fuck.

This is why I hate attending soirees! I was always the apple of the eye in these kind of situations  If only there's a 0.000001% that I can still escape this party then I would be so glad to cooperate.

"Yukiyo-sama, are you alright?" I looked up and saw Ichijo smiling warmly at me. I blushed at the sight and mentally slapped myself 10x before snapping into reality. What the hell am I thinking?! But... It's the first time that I felt like wanting his blood. Ichijo's blood.

"Yukiyo-sama?"

"Im fine. It's just..." Before I could utter any word he leaned closer to my ear and whispered,

"Your so beautiful, Yukiyo."

I pulled away and hid my slightly red-tinted face. Did he just said my name without an honorific?! Impossible. This is Ichijo were talking about the so-so gentleman.

I heard him chuckle before handing me a drink. Bloodtablets. I hesitantly took it from his hands but refused to drink it. He stared at it for awhile but then looked at me, a smile plastered on his face.

"You're not gonna drink it, Yukiyo-sama.?" I shook my head lightly and handed the cup to another vampire beside me who was just very pleased that I gave it to him.

"Im sorry Ichijo."

"Don't worry about it. I should have known, Im so sorry." he bowed and regained his position when suddenly I was surrounded my whispers that sounded as muffled hisses. Ugh, I forgot Im still at the damn soiree.

I couldn't take it anymore so I walked away without a single word towards the nearest door. Bad Timing. Kaname was staring in my direction with a where-are-you-going look. I stopped in my tracks as well as the others who bowed their deepest respects. I was left standing there and also the vampire hunters who were busy patrolling the party in case something happen. I caught Zero looking at me but he turned away the moment our eyes met. His evasive action is very obvious. What's his problem?

"Im sorry to interrupt. Please continue and enjoy yourselves." Kaname spoke in a smooth voice.

"Kaname-sama, we've heard that you've disobeyed the Council of Elders to protect a human. Is that true?" One of them asked still bowing but I still caught him glancing towards Zero's direction. I squinted my eyes in irratation and decided to speak.

"Yes it is." Their attention turned towards me, a mix of amazement, fear and lust was plastered on their faces.

"As expected of the Kuran siblings. They want everyone to get along for the sake of the future with us and the humans."

I ignored their tentative remarks. Its not my character to be pleased in their comments when it's just a short bliss of flattery.

Their stares broke when one of the nobles who I presume is Aido's father proudly introduced his daughter to my brother but before that he expressed his gratitude for Kaname for taking good care of his son.

"Thank you for inviting me in this party, Aido-dono. Im not really comfortable at parties which is the reason on why I rarely attend them." Kaname, being the humble gentleman, explained.

I was too focused on Zero that I didn't realized that other noble families was already pushing their own daughters into my brother. I don't know what forced me to slowly walk towards my brother and hug his arm, my blue dress slightly fluttered on the invinsible wind. The others gaped at me in shock. Their expressions tell me what I have to know. What I did shows how selfish and possesive I was.