"Dream" First World 6

I flinched as a rustling sound made my heart abnormally beat fast. I closed my eyes and tried to remember the last thing that happend to me.

After thinking of what seemed like hours the memory finally came back to me. As far as I knew I tried wishing for a new world a change of world I guess. And then darkness consumed me and I just woke up in a damp forest surrounded by nothing but trees. The damn trees.

The rustling of dried leaves snapped me out of my thoughts as 3 new characters popped in front of me. Or more like showed theirselves. I recognize them as Yoshio, Mamoru and Trevor. Heh, as expected you really know how to make an entrance dream controller.

"Well I guess I have to welcome you huh.. Welcome.. to my endless dream of fiction. I hope you enjoy your stay." And with that said everything was consumed with nothing but a very bright light. A blinding one at that.

Now where do you want to go next?

I'll try going back. I'll make a new story. A new personality. And I hope that would let me continue to the next level. To the next world.

-Chapter 6-

"Hnngg..". I groaned as another light made its way to the smallest slits that escaped from the window.

I felt so heavy. It's like someone is on top of me. Heaavyyy~~

"Good Morning Miki," my eyes snapped open as I screamed on top of my lungs.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!". Yoshio cringed in my loudness so he was startled causing him to fall back on my bed. I giggled and hold back as Trevor and Mamoru bolted inside my room with Kaname and the others trailing behind him.

"Are you okay Yukiyo?" Kaname and Mamoru both said in unison. But Trevor beat them to it as he walked towards the edge of my bed and engulfed me in a hug. I pointed to where Yoshio fell awhile ago and they all looked at it.

"What? Never seen a guy who just knocked out from the bed before?" Yoshio stated a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"Well actually yeah." Ruka crossed her arms and walked away glancing one final look at me. Rima and also the others all did the same after I gave them an assuring look and a fine nod.

"Yukiyo... I'll be back after you get dressed .. you'll have to explain something to me.". Kaname nodded to Mamoru and I immediately knew what he was talking about. He exited the room, leaving me and the trio inside the room.

"Geez Miki, that hurts a lot!" Yoshio whined while rubbing his back. I giggled slightly and stuck my tongue out on him.

"That's what you get for startling me."

"Alright .. that's enough. Yukiyo go and prepare yourself." Mamoru instructed. I threw my arms around Trevor's neck and shook my head vigorously.

"Nuh-uh-uh! Im still sleepy.."

"Yukiyo..."

"No!!" Trevor smiled at my stubborness, carrying me towards the bathroom. I pouted and buried my head on his chest.

"Please Yukiyo?" he pleaded. I caught Yoshio snickered behind us. Lightbulb.

"Yeah yeah. In one condition. Repeat after me. Yoshio is a homo!"

I held back the fits of giggles and tried my best not to burst out in laughing. Yoshio glared at me, his eyes were burning with anger. Mamoru just sighed, but recited it anyways.

"Yoshio is a homo." Trevor and Mamoru both said in unison. And that's when I burst out in laughing. Yoshio, on the other hand was ready to lunge at me but I was smart enough to quickly enter the bathroom. Leaving a fuming Yoshio and 2 other guyz who are secretly smiling at my behavior.