"Ichiru" First World 4

-Chapter 4-

Recap:

"How did you know she's our little sister?"

"Leh?"

End of Recap

This is not good. This is terribly not good. This is absoultely, terribly damn not good!

"Yukiyo... Im losing my patience you know..." Kaname breathed sending goosebumps on my skin. I should not be scared. He's just a part of it afterall..

"Are you saying Yuki is our sister?"

I raised my voice a little higher and faked a gasped to sound believable.

"Yukiyo..." He placed his fingers to my lips and hushed me.. Perfect. He dropped the topic and now trying his best to avoid it by ...wtf?! seducing me?!.. As if!

"St-Stop it... What do you mean by Yuki being our sister?" I looked into his eyes. His dark red orbs lingered on my face before kissing me lightly on the forehead. He used his Pureblood powers on me. I can't believe it,..  his my brother, isnt he?!

He does'nt trust me. All this time, even though I knew it already. He doesnt have any firm belief in me, He's not my brother. My brother would never lie to me.

A tear slid down my cheek as I closed my eyes waiting for the darkness to swallow my shocked form.

Kaname's P.O.V

"Forgive me, Yukiyo..." I mumbled under my breath as a tear slid down her cheek until her eyes completely closed.

I erased her memory.

I have to do that or else she would face the same destiny as Yuki. I don't want that, she already suffered so much and it will not end as long as her unspeakable past still resides in her memory.

If it was a human, vampire or a hunter then I would gladly end their life for her, but we're talking about her memory. It can't be rewritten, but it can be sealed.

"Yukiyo... You've been trying your hardest to live your life as happy as you could. But you could'nt.. because of him right... Don't worry I'll always protect you.. always.."

*****

I left her room, after tucking her in the covers and making sure that she would be comfortable in her sleep. I hope she'll have a good dream.

"Kaname, what happend?" Ichijo asked after a moment of silence. He was standing across me where I was sitting on sofa, feeling a bit tired from using my power. Her mind is so hard to access that's why I have to fully used my best on her. She's one of the Legendary Princess afterall. My powers are almost equal to hers when she's in a normal stance of fight..

"Kaname,.... Kaname-sama....." I haven't noticed that Ichijo had been calling out to me. I shouldn't let my guard down or else it would be a perfect opportunity to defeat me while im in such a trance.

"Ichijo..... What do you think about Yukiyo?" I asked out of the blue. Ichijo was taken a back by my sudden question and stared at me, confused but yet he still tried to answer my question, while smiling.

"Yukiyo-sama, is kind and quiet. She's very beautiful, well of course that is to be expected especially being a Kuran Princess. She has the prettiest smile when she's happy and she never fails to amaze us."

"Im not talking about what you see in her, Ichijo. What is your feelings towards her?"

Ichijo's P.O.V