Ten

SinB's POV 

An hour had passed since I woke up from the dream, from the place where everything was fine, where were only the sun, the sky, the flowers, Jackson and me. Jackson and his adorable smile, Jackson and his hypnotic voice, Jackson and his lovely eyes.

Minhyuk stayed with me the whole time, he didn't ask why I shouted Jackson's name, and I'm really thankful for that, I didn't want to talk about it right now. But he sure asked me if I was ok or if I needed anything, I tried to assured him that I was alright but he didn't buy it, neither keep pushing with it.

He told me that Yuju was buying some things at the store and that the other girls were out doing some schedules. I nodded and smiled a little while he was telling me everything, thanking him at the end.

A few minutes later, the sound of the door and footsteps were heard. It was Yuju that came back from the store; I was still sitting in the sofa, hugging my legs when she came to the living room, Minhyuk sitting in another sofa reading the newspaper.

As soon as she saw me, she dropped the plastic bags from the store in the ground and rushed to me, worry writing all over her delicate features. I really didn't want to make her worry; I didn't like seeing my girls suffering or getting worried because of me.

"Eunbi you are awake! How are you feeling?" She was in front of me in record time; she knelt and cupped my face between her hands, looking right into my eyes.

At that moment I felt like a baby and couldn't help but laugh a little.

"I'm alright, Yuna, don't worry" I tried my best to said with Yuju's hands cupping and pulling my cheeks.

"I will pretend that I believe you" She narrowed her eyes and let go of my cheeks that became red from all the pulling.

"Ouch, it hurts" I pouted at Yuna, rubbing my cheeks in the process.

"It's not that bad, kid" She laughed and kissed my cheeks "Better?"

"Better" I laughed "You act like my mom"

"I'm not, don't say that or Sojung is going to be mad at me" She said with an amused smile.

A cough interrupted our conversation.

"No kisses for Minhyukkie?" Minhyuk said with aegyo and fake sadness. I laughed so hard at his face, Yuna on the other hand just shake her head and laughed, walking towards her boyfriend.

"Silly boy, I always give you kisses, you can't complain" She sat herself in his lap and kissed his forehead tenderly.

I observed the scene with a smile, a longing feeling settling in my heart. Wishing I can have moments like that with Jackson, only the two of us, loving each other. But I guess I'm wishing too much. Apparently he has Youngji back in his life, my chances lowering significantly.

However...

"If that what you wish, then I assured you that is going to be like that"

His words keep resonating in my mind, giving me hope. Maybe, just maybe we can be together...

"Eunbi" Yuju's voice made me came back to reality; I looked at her with a questioning expression.

"You are spacing out again" She said a little worried. I laughed softly and told her that I was really fine.

"Alright" She smiled a little "If that's so, help me make dinner please, the girls are coming back soon"

"Aye aye, sir" I got up from the sofa and took the shopping bags that were on the ground and made my way to the kitchen.