New friends

Stiles:

I should've known it was a set up why would the Lydia Martin talk to me? I heard footsteps still walking after me and I said turned around and yelled " games over McCall you win, I'm a dumb nerd , I won't tell anyone okay?". Tears slipped through my eyes and I saw Lydia come out and she said "tell what?". I whipped my eyes and said "do you care?". She was about to say something and I yelled out "why are you even friends with them?". She didn't answer immediately and I said "because you are one of them right?". Lydia slowly walked the other way leaving me in a hallway by myself. I slid against the wall and thought about how it used to be back when Scott and I were best friends. We would do everything together but that was before lacrosse and way before Jackson. I heard footsteps and I thought it was Lydia but it was the new girl and she said "your first day too?". I looked at her giving her a look and she said "oh that sucks". I nodded and she said "I've got the best idea ever" with fake enthusiasm and she continued and said "I'm new and your...well you and we both don't have any friends so how about we be friends?". I laughed and said "your part of McCall's games too?". She gave me a confused look and said who's McCall?". I looked at her and could tell she's serious and I said "well his name's Scott"