New girl

Scott:
I sat down at our normal table and saw Lydia reading a magazine that I swear she's read twenty thousand times already. I said "Lydia..." she didn't acknowledge me and I said "oh come Lyds I'm sorry". She put down her magazine and said "I'm glad your sorry but I'm not the one you should apologize to" as she pointed to stiles who was reading a star wars comic by himself . I laughed and said "your joking right?  you don't actually expect me to apologize to that dweeb". She shook her head no and said "but you could at least give him a break... please?". I looked over at him and looked at Lydia and said "but he just makes too easy". Jackson joined us and so did a few random girls and Lydia said "just until I get him to like me". I said "what is your fascination with this dw-" I cut myself off and said "stiles". Lydia smiled at me and Jackson said "what the he'll is a stiles?". We looked at Jackson like he was stupid and I looked at stiles again and then Lydia and said "hurry up and make him like you". She smiled walking over to his table and I watched for a while and Jackson said something funny and stiles looked over at us and i saw a girl walking into that cafeteria and everyone's eyes where on her as she sat down and scrolled through her phone. The guys at the table called dibs but I got up and said "relax fellas I got this one". I started walking over but then I saw stiles staring at me and as I continued walking he walked out of the cafeteria. Lydia looked at me annoyingly and she started to walk after him. I frustratedly grabbed a random girl's hand and said "come with me". She happily obliged and we were about to walk out the cafeteria when Jackson stopped me and said "what about the new girl?". I shrugged and said "have fun".