Tipsy

Malia:
I came to the party with stiles and I walking over to give stiles his drink only to see stiles dancing with Lydia. I smiled and thought that they actually looked pretty cute together.. total cliche but cute. I downed stiles's drink and then mine and then grabbed some guys shirt and said "dance with me". He didn't hesitate to leave the girl he was with and started dancing with me after a few songs it was getting hot so I went to get another drink and sat outside. I was soon was greeted by a boy as he handed me another drink. I was already a little tipsy but I didn't care and took the drink and looked at the guy and said "thanks". He smirked and said "you can thank me later". I didn't know exactly what he meant and shrugged my shoulders and said "okay..". He said "im Jackson by the way" I nodded and said "Malia". He nodded and said "you wanna get out of here?". I nodded and said "whatever". He grabbed my hand and we were walking back to his car I'm guessing. well he was walking I was just stumbling around. I bumped into someone and I heard Scott voice as he called my name. I couldn't really see his face because everything was a bit blurry and that was all I remembered before falling asleep.