One year later

Scott: I was in the car with stiles as he said "try it agin" trying to fix his jeep. I sighed and turned the key again and it acted like it was going to start but it didn't and I hopped out of the car as stiles frustratedly closed the hood and leaned on the side. I silently joined him and he said "were gonna be late for the party". I didn't say anything looked the other way nodding. He looked at me and said "Scott?". I didn't say anything as he called my name again and he said "your ditching me again aren't you". I let out a sigh and said "Malia said it's her favorite movie". Stiles rolled his eyes and then said "whipped". I dramatically turned to face him and said "what... me?Scott McCall whipped?... I think not". He laughed and said "whatever helps you sleep at night Mccall. I looked at him and sighed then pulled out my phone muttering "I am not whipped". I texted Malia and said " babe I don't want to watch some movie I want to go to the party with Stiles". I hesitated to send it but when I saw stiles smirk I pressed send. Almost immediately she said "fine go to the party" I was about to tell stiles the good news but then Malia sent me a picture of her in one of my shirts on. I looked at the picture as I saw the three bubbles pop and she texted "there's nothing else". I bit my lip as the bubbles popped up again and she said "but have fun at the party babe.. love you". I turned to stiles and he smiled and said "well?". I looked at phone then back to stiles and said "it's a really good movie". I began running off and stiles yelled "whipped!". When I finally got to Malia's house I was about to knock on the door when I remembered she gave me a key. After unlocking the door the door I ran up to her room and then knocked on the door. A while passed in the when she finally opened the door she was in the pjs that Kylie had bought for us (I had the matching pair). She laughed and said "Lydia was right.. you are whipped". I ignored her comment completely and said "what aren't you wearing my shirt?". She shrugged and said "you said you wanted to go to the party so I was gonna go to sleep". I sighed and she smiled and said "but since your here we can watch the movie". She began tugging at my arm trying to get me in the room and I stood where I was and said "after you put on my shirt". She looked at me laughing and said "Scott... are you serious?". I nodded and said "it's important for my masculinity". She laughed and said "fine... put the movie on and ill be right back". I smiled walking into her room taking off my jacket and shoes before hopping in bed putting on the movie . A couple of minutes later the door opened and I smiled as I saw my girlfriend and said "ahh there goes my sexy girlfriend". Her hair was down and she looked just like she did In the picture. She smiled and said "if it makes you feel any better I'm whipped too" as she climbed in the bed kissing my lips as we watched the movie together.
I think I might do another au for scalia but don't quote me but anyways this was the last chapter. Hope you liked it!!